Roman x Reader

Up next: Brian x Requested Reader

Later: Leon x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Time. That was all I needed, but it appeared that that was running out for me. Someone had been following me, and I was trying my hardest to lose them. I even thought of calling Dom, Han, or even Hobbs, yet my phone had gone dead. The second I thought I had lost the black vehicle behind me, I was thrown off of the road and down the long hill. When the car finally came to a stop, I was sure most of my bones were broken. On top of that, my vision was blurry.

  I focused on the smashed window and crawled through that, ignoring the brutal pain in my legs. I balanced my weight and grabbed my phone, before I did my best to climb up the hill. That did not go so well. I pushed away the sick feeling on the inside and overheard a car stopping at the top of the hill.

  I hid as best as I could manage.

  I could hear the person yell,"Y/N?!!"

  Roman. How did he..It doesn't matter. He could help me.

  I yelled back,"ROME!! DOWN HERE!! I CAN'T CLIMB UP!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!"

  When he came into view, he said,"Okay. I'm going to come down there and get you. Then, I'll help you back up."

  Roman carefully made his way down the hill and immediately placed kisses all over my face.

  He let out a sigh of relief and said,"I'm glad you're still alive. Come on. Nice and slow, girl."

  I laughed a little and he smiled, holding me in a secure grip. He helped me up the hill, even giving me motivation when my legs felt like giving out. He slowly let me sit down and called the team. I, then realized that the black vehicle from earlier was gone. What if they wanted to come back? I immediately pushed Roman into leaving and he let me in, before he drove me to the hospital.

  When I had awoken from my nap, Roman was asleep and drooling a little. Brian laughed; Han took my hand.

  He asked me,"Do you know who steered you off the road? Any idea of someone who wanted to hurt you?"

  I chuckled and weakly said,"That list is a little long, but..there is one person. Owen Shaw. I upset him a couple months ago, after we had a falling out. This could be payback."

  Brian walked in the room, along with Dom and Hobbs.

  Hobbs asked me,"You all right, little lady?"

  I nodded and said,"Had worse wrecks, but I'll manage. Any ideas on who did this?"

  He nodded and said,"Yes, I do, but you are not going to like the answer. It's Shaw."

  Han said,"She said that, so what's the plan?"

  Hobbs shook his head and said,"There isn't one. If this hit was specifically for Y/N, then she does not need to be in another vehicle until this is over. Roman already volunteered to stay back and watch her."

  I pouted, but I was not going to turn down being lazy. After everyone left, Roman got in beside me and I Ieaned on his chest. Roman embraced me. I always felt good in his arms.

  I recognized his tense composure and said,"Rome, this wasn't your fault and plus, you still came to my rescue. If it wasn't for you, I may not have been able to make it to a hospital. Hobbs and the team will get Owen."

  Roman made a look and said,"I don't like how you say his first name. Just say "Shaw."

  I giggled and nodded, before I gave him a kiss saying,"You're my hero and my handsome man."

  He acted tough and I smiled, leaning more into him.

  I said,"Don't guilt yourself over this. I am in your arms now. I just want to enjoy this. For once, I am happy both of us were left behind. I can spend more time with just you."

  Roman smiled brightly at me and held me as tightly as he could. Even though I was sure I would not be able to leave today, I was glad Roman was here with me. I also grew curious as to how Hobbs and the others would deal with Owen.