Owen Shaw x Reader

Dedicated to sjgiuge7cseeingk

Up next: Jesse x Reader

Later: Deckard Shaw x Reader

WARNING: This Owen Shaw x Reader contains a reader who suffers from both verbal and physical abuse. Please do not read this Owen Shaw x Reader if it will greatly affect your health.

   Y/N'S POV

  I slowly sat down in my seat, trying my hardest not to throw up what I had for breakfast earlier. Instead of reaching for the fork that was on the table in front of me, I waited for Owen to let me know that it was all right to start eating.

  Owen looked up at me from across the table and asked me,"Y/N, what are you wearing?"

  I swallowed before I said to Owen,"This is the nicest dress that I have. My mother gave it to me before she died. Do you like it?"

  Owen stood to his feet and slowly walked over to my side of the table.

  He rested his hands on my shoulders and said to me,"My dear girl, I hate it. This is the worst dress I've seen in a very long time. You need to go upstairs and get changed. Why didn't you just put on the dress I left for you to wear tonight?"

  I just looked down at the plate in front of me, then Owen held my head back and said to me,"Answer me, Y/N. I asked you a question."

  Even though my neck was killing me, I just said to Owen,"T...The dress was too tight. I couldn't breathe in it. It barely fell below my waist."

  Owen held my head back even more, which caused me to whimper.

  Owen said,"Go upstairs and put on that dress. We're leaving in ten minutes."

  Owen walked off, leaving me to look at the plate in front of me.

  The plate was suddenly taken away by Owen and he said,"You'll be fine. You're not really hungry. Nine minutes, Y/N."

  I rushed up to my room and quickly changed into the dress. I got out any tears that I needed to get out now, then I applied my makeup and rushed back downstairs to meet Owen at the front door.

  Owen looked down at my dress and smiled saying,"Now, that's much better. Let's go, Y/N."

  .....

  As I walked with Owen, I noticed how many of the men here tonight would intentionally stare at my butt or whistle as I walked by them.

  Owen grabbed my arm and said to me,"Don't embarrass me, Y/N. Just stay quiet."

  I nodded, letting Owen drag me over towards a small stage. When I tried to reach for one of the bigger plates of food on one of the white tables, Owen stopped me and gave me a smaller plate of food.
  Not wanting to get yelled at in front of all these people, I slowly ate the food and stayed close to Owen. However, shots started going off and I just started running.

  I didn't know what I was running to exactly, but I wanted to get away from Owen. Even for just a few minutes. Yet, I didn't get too far before someone grabbed my arm. I thought it could've been Owen, but it was Dominic Toretto.

  Dom said,"Go!"

  I was confused until I looked over to see the rest of Dom's team standing there.

  Letty took my hand and said,"We need to go, Y/N!"

  I moved away from Letty and said,"No, I...I can't. Owen will just find me again. You all should go before he causes any more trouble for any of you."

  Letty took my hand again saying,"He won't be able to find you again. I promise. Now, let's go. I'm not leaving you. You're my sister and I've had the hardest time finding you, so let's get out of here."

  Letty pulled me out of the building and quickly helped me into her car. I put on my seatbelt, not saying a word as Letty quickly pulled off.

  After about ten or fifteen minutes of silence, Letty asked me,"You didn't get shot, did you, Y/N?"

  I shook my head saying,"No. What took you so long to find me, Letty?"

  Letty sighed saying,"I don't know. We just couldn't find you anywhere. We never stopped looking for you. I guess Shaw knew where to take you."

  I admitted to Letty,"We're married. His mother set the whole thing up. There's not a way for me to get out of it either."

  Letty shook her head saying,"No. No. We'll find a way out of this, Y/N. We will. You're not going back to him. I'm not even going to ask you where all those bruises and scars came from."

  I just held Letty's arm as I said to her,"I don't want to go back, but I might have to."

  Letty slammed on the brakes and looked at me saying,"No! You're not going back. You won't have to. We're going to get you somewhere safe, and then we'll figure everything else out."

  I said,"Okay. Thank you, Letty, for not forgetting about me. You could've."

  Letty looked at me concerned, but she took my hand and gave it a squeeze saying,"You're welcome, Y/N. I could never forget about you. I love you too much to forget about you."