Leon x Reader

Dedicated to AnneShifts

Up next: Jakob Toretto x Reader

Later: Brian O'Conner x Mia

   Y/N'S POV

  This date could've been worse. Well, to Leon, this was worse. Yeah, it was a bummer being stuck on the side of the road while it was raining outside, but this wasn't worse to me. To me, worse would've been someone intentionally trying to cause harm to Leon and I knowing that we couldn't go anywhere.

  Leon hit the dashboard and said,"This wasn't how this date was supposed to go!"

  Leon let out a sigh and said,"I'm sorry, Y/N."

  I shook my head and kissed Leon's cheek saying,"Baby, it's okay. We've had worse things happen on previous dates, so this is nothing really."

  Leon shook his head and intertwined his fingers with my fingers saying,"No, it's not okay, Y/N. I was going to take you to see your mother. I was going to take you out to that fancy restaurant we've been meaning to go to for the past month and a half. We need to get out of here."

  I kissed Leon's cheek again and said to him,"We can still do those things, Leon, just not right now. But that's okay. We'll just wait for Brian to get here. While we wait, we can still try to enjoy each other's company, right?"

  Leon took a deep breath and nodded saying,"Yeah. Come here, Y/N."

  I took off my shoes and climbed into Leon's lap. Leon wrapped an arm around me and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

  I asked Leon,"How did you talk my mother into wanting to see me?"

  Leon opened his messages, then he showed me the messages between him and my mother.

  After I finished reading the text messages between Leon and my mother, Leon said to me,"I think that she misses you, N/N."

  I said,"I doubt that she misses me, Leon. She still blames me for my sister's death. She'll only talk to me for a minute or two, then she'll kick us both out."

  Leon kissed my forehead and said to me,"She misses you, Y/N, and you had nothing to do with your sister's death. She knows that."

  I shook my head and leaned on Leon saying,"She doesn't miss me, Leon. She just wants another opportunity to interrogate me about my sister, that's all. She hasn't made a single attempt to communicate with me since my sister passed away. I've made several attempts, but I never got a single response from my mother."

  Leon asked me,"So, you don't want to see your mother at all?"

  I said,"Honestly, no, but I'll go to see what happens. It was a part of your plans for our date originally, so I'll go."

  Leon smiled at me and said,"Thank you, Y/N. It'll work out."

  I asked Leon,"Why are you so positive about it?"

  Leon replied,"I don't know. I just want to be positive about it."

  I nodded and looked out at the rain.

  I asked Leon,"Do you think that it'll make the difference if I try to be positive about seeing my mother?"

  Leon said,"Yeah, I think it will."

  I said,"I'll try to be positive. I'll try."

  Leon gave me a kiss, and I asked him,"Did you make reservations for the restaurant we were supposed to go to tonight?"

  Leon shook his head and said,"No. We were just going to walk in."

  I laughed and hit his shoulder saying,"Leon, really?"

  Leon shrugged, but he said,"We would've had a table. I would've made sure of that."

  I said,"Okay, Leon, but I don't think that we would've had a table. I'll let you think that, though."

  Leon asked me,"How do you know that we wouldn't have had a table?"

  I told Leon,"Brian took Mia, and Mia told me that Brian had to make reservations ahead of time. You can't just walk in and get a table. It's not one of those restaurants."

  Leon threw his hands up, and I hugged him saying,"I'm sorry, Leon. I shouldn't have said anything. We would've had a table."

  Brian knocked on the window, which caused Leon to let the window down.

  Brian asked Leon,"Should I come back later?"

  Leon said,"No. Y/N and I are coming."

  Brian smiled at me, then he walked back to his car. Leon and I got out of Leon's car, then Leon led me over to Brian's car.

  Once Leon and I were inside of Brian's car, Brian asked Leon,"Where to?"

  Leon said,"To this address."

  Leon handed his phone over to Brian, and Brian looked back at me.

  I said,"I know what you're going to say, Brian, but I'm going to be positive about this. My mother and I may have an actual conversation with each other."

  Leon kissed my hand and told Brian,"We just have one stop after we see Y/N's mother."

  Brian said,"Okay. Dom's on the way to get your car, Leon."

  Leon said,"Thanks, Brian."

  Brian nodded and pulled off.

  I rested my head on Leon's shoulder and said to him,"I love you."

  Leon said,"I love you, too."