The Team x Pregnant Reader

Up next: Owen Shaw x Reader

Later: Brian O'Conner x Reader x Vince

   Y/N'S POV

  As I was racing Brian, Tej, Dom, and Letty, I felt something go down my leg.

  No..Not now..

  I immediately stomped on the brakes and parked the car, trying to even out my breathing.

  When I noticed Letty stop and turn around, I yelled,"LETTY, KEEP GOING!! I'M FINE!"

  Letty drove up beside my car and asked me,"What's wrong?"

  I took deep breaths and said,"She's coming. The baby's coming. Right now."

  Letty's eyes widened and she mumbled something under her breath, before I screamed in pain.

  Letty helped me get in a comfortable position and called Dom, before Dom said,"Letty, where are you and-"

  Letty cut Dom off by yelling,"NO MORE RACING, DOMINIC!! Y/N NEEDS ALL OF YOU, RIGHT NOW!! FIND SOME WAY TO GET ROMAN!"

  My forehead was coated in sweat and Letty helped me take steady, deep breaths.

  I held back tears, because I was scared and nervous that something would go wrong at the same time.

  I shakily said,"L..Letty, w..when will R..Roman get here?"

  Letty took my hands and said,"He'll be here in a minute, but you have to start pushing."

  I nodded and pushed hard, while Letty did her best to encourage me to keep pushing. It hurt so badly and I squeezed the seat, before Letty found a blanket in the back of my car.
  She placed it over my legs, for when everyone else got here. She did it just in time, too, because Brian, Dom, and Tej pulled up.

  Tej got out of his car and stood there, but Brian and Dom rushed over to my car.

  Brian said,"Y/N, you all right?"

  As tears began to fall down my face, I yelled,"Brian, does it look like I'm okay??!"

  Brian awkwardly cleared his throat and said,"Sorry. We're gonna help you get through this. Letty, what do we do?"

  I pushed again and screamed another time, before Letty said,"Talk to her."

  I looked at Dom and sniffed saying,"Dom, where's Roman?"

  Letty let go of my hands, so Brian could take my left hand and Dom could take the other.

  Brian said,"He's never here when you need the guy, is he?"

  I laughed but pushed again.

  Dom said,"You're doing great, Y/N. Roman's almost here."

  I nodded and squeezed Brian and Dom's hands hard. They both groaned in response and Roman showed up, along with Mia.

  Roman rushed over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead, then Brian said,"About time, Rome."

  I smiled at Brian, but then I pushed and Roman said,"C'mon, baby. A beautiful woman like you can't give up now. You're too close to the finish line."

  I leaned into Roman, while Mia helped Letty help me. That was when Mia made Brian, Roman, and Dom leave.
  By leave, they meant give them space to get me through this. Roman could've stayed, but he was doing more flirting with me than actually helping me.

   SOME LONG HOURS LATER..

  When I gave the final push, I let out a sigh of relief at hearing a baby cry. I saw Mia holding my baby girl; Letty helped clean her off.

  Letty said,"Y/N, she's beautiful. What's her name?"

  I said,"Gisele."

  Letty and Mia both smiled, before Mia yelled,"ROMAN!!"

  Mia only called Roman, but Brian, Roman, Tej, and Dom ran over to see the baby.

  Roman's eyes filled with tears and Brian said,"Man, are you crying? Are those even real tears? So ugly.."

  I laughed and Roman said,"Would you chill out, Brian?"

  Brian sent me a wink and Roman finally saw his baby girl. He smiled and gently took her from me. Gisele immediately leaned on him and just looked up at her father.
  Brian gently hit her hand and that immediately stole Gisele's attention from her father. However, Gisele stared at Brian for quite some time.

  I said,"B..Brian, what did you do to my child?"

  Brian said,"I can't help it. Ladies love me."

  I chuckled, and Roman eventually let everyone hold Gisele.

  Once she went to sleep, Mia was holding her.

  Roman wrapped a blanket around me and said,"She's gonna be a great edition to the family, Y/N."