Brian O'Conner x Reader

Up next: Dominic Toretto x Sibling Reader

Later: Jakob Toretto x Reader

WARNING: This Brian O'Conner x Reader contains a reader in an abusive relationship. And if you guys have ever experienced something like this, don't be afraid to go get help.

   Y/N'S POV

  Brian had been injured, and Dom left me in charge of taking care of him.

  Brian tried to reach for the cup of water on the table, but he held his stomach and said,"Y/N, can you get that for me?"

  I nodded and handed Brian the cup of water.

  Brian thanked me, before I asked him,"How are you and Mia doing?"

  Brian rolled his eyes, but he saw the face I had made and said,"That wasn't meant for you. I'm just tired of going back and forth with her all the time. We're not together anymore."

  So, he was available?

  I smiled at the thought, but then I quickly changed my facial expression when Brian took his attention off of his phone.

  He said,"When I can finally walk without being in pain, how about me and you go out on a date?"

  I quickly said,"I can't. I'm with Nick. I love him."

  Brian shook his head and said,"Y/N, you just lied to me. You've told me many times that you don't even love him. Why are you still with him, if you don't even love him?"

  Because Brian, I'm scared that every day I go to sleep, I may not wake up.

  Because Brian, I'm afraid to ask for help.

  Because Brian, I really love you, but how could you love a woman with bruises and scars on her skin?

  "Brian, I-"

  I stopped talking when I saw that Nick was calling me. If I didn't answer the phone, there was no telling what he would do to me. If I did answer, it was a smaller chance that the penalty would be less painful than not answering the phone.

  I immediately answered,"Yes, Nick?"

  Nick said,"What took you so long to answer the phone? I need you at home right now."

  By his tone, he was angry. He could have been angry about anything, but I already felt sick to my stomach. I already felt like this was going to be a terrible night.

  I replied,"I'm sorry. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

  "You have 5. Hurry up."

  Nick hung up the phone, and Brian got up when he saw me get up.

  He grabbed my hand and said,"Look, you don't have to tell me what's going on, but just stay. I need your help."

  I looked into his eyes and began to walk backwards towards the front door saying,"I'm so sorry, O'Conner, but I can't stay. Nick needs me."

  I could see the hurt in Brian's eyes, when I brought up Nick, and I didn't know what else to say. I just drove fast all the way home, and then Nick cornered me at the front door. He smelt like alcohol, and that always made everything a hundred times worse.
  I looked around for something to hit him with, which would give me enough time to lock myself in the bathroom till tomorrow morning. If I got hungry, then I had some snacks in the closet.

  Nick said,"You made it just in time. I-"

  I grabbed the umbrella that was beside the front door and hit Nick with it. I didn't look back and rushed up the stairs. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I pushed several things against the door, and Nick began to bang on the door.

  Nick yelled,"Y/N, COME OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!!"

  I stayed quiet and shook with fear.

  Nick then yelled,"Y/N, YOU'VE GOT TEN SECONDS TO COME OUT HERE!"

  Normally, I would leave out of the bathroom and listen, but I..I couldn't keep doing this. At least if Nick did something to me, I had disobeyed him for the first time.
  But when Nick broke down the door, he began to pull me back towards the bedroom. I screamed, and he covered my mouth.

  He threw me onto the bed and sat down on top of me.

  He smirked, but then he stroked my cheek saying,"You're so beautiful, but I wish you would listen."

  I slapped him, and then he held my hands down with his legs. Then, he covered my mouth again. But before he could start tearing me down and then hitting me, he was knocked off of me. I immediately rushed into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

  Tears poured down my face, and I heard,"Y/N, you can come out now."

  Dom? If Dom was here, did that mean that Brian was here too?

  When I opened the door, Nick was being led out of the room by Letty and Roman.

  Brian crouched down in front of me and cupped my face saying,"He won't be able to hurt you anymore. You won't ever see him again. I promise."

  I rested my forehead against his own, before I pulled him in for a hug.

  I said,"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Nick. I was just-"

  Brian held me tighter saying,"Scared? Y/N, I understand, but from now on, we're all going to make sure that you have someone to talk to about this, okay?"

  I nodded and pulled Dom in on the hug, too.

......

  When I was finally comfortable with being with someone again, Brian and I decided to give it a try between the two of us. It was one of the best decisions I had made in a long time, but I didn't feel held down at all.
  I felt like I finally had someone that wouldn't put me down or get angry at me for the smallest things, and I was glad I wasn't alone. I was glad that I wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing my scars or bruises, because they all showed what I had went through. And, I was determined to get better no matter what it took.

  Brian walked up to me and gave me a kiss before he asked me,"You okay? Need anything from me?"

  "I'm good, and no. You don't have to keep checking on me every five seconds, baby."

  "Yes, I do need to check on you every five seconds, Y/N. I really do."