Victor Vektor - Bad Gig.

(This one is a smidge bit smaller than Rivers oneshot)

Vs POV.

The car engine roared as I speed down the streets of NC.

Clutching my stomach hard as grunts of pain leave my strained mouth, my lip bleeding from the biting.

Whimpering as I pull my hand away to see the blood still hasnt stopped, if I dont get to a ripper quickly I'll bleed out.

"Fuck..." I mutter, grabbing my last air hypo and stabbing it into my chest, the pain slightly subsided.

Getting my holo ready, swerving the steering wheel as I cut a sharp turn, barely making it.

After a little wait, the phone picks up.

"V? Its late, why are yo-"

"Im bleeding out Vic...help...please" I beg feeling my head get dizzy, making driving alot harder.

"What? Where are you right now?!" He says, concerned and sitting from his bed, quickly putting on a shirt.

"On my way...i-i dont wanna die Vic!" I cough out a lot of blood, the thickness dripping down my chin and neck.

"You're not gonna die, just get here quickly!" He shifts from the call as I pant trying to keep myself calm, opening the window so I could breathe.

Drifting into the market place entrance and stopping just outside Misty's shop, opening the door and attempting to get out, falling flat on the concrete.

My blood staining the pavement as the distinct clicking of heels could be heard, getting louder.

"V?!"

.
.
.

The image was so blurry, not even there like I was hanging on the thread of life and death.

Vics eyes staring into my weak ones, closing them and drifting off again.

"Is he alright Vic?"

"Im trying my best Misty, the bullet ruptured his organs, and some of his cybernetics are damaged"

"Will he...?"

"Misty! Let me work!"

.
.
.

I open my eyes again, it only felt like a few minuted between, but my stomach was bandaged and all the pain was gone.

The only thing wrong was feeling grossly ill, spewing up into a nearby bucket at the side of my bed. Looking up in my daze.

Seeing Vic sat in his chair, already asleep and covered in blood, assuming its mine I try sitting up as a stabbing pain shoots through my body.

I yelp in pain holding my wound, waking him up.

"Youre awake...thank god, you gave me a fright there" he says tiredly, rubbing at his eyes and stifling a yawn.

I look at him with a huge amount of endearment, sighing with relief i got here in time.

"Thank you..."

"Dont mention it, you still feeling pain?"

I shake my head and lay back down on my back.

"Thats good news, but I had to replace some of your cyber...what the hell happened?!" He asks me sternly.

I shut my eyes and try to remember, but it even hurts to think too hard at this point.

A nasty head ache biting at me.