Kuai Liang - Cold Hands (Unedited)

(Simple oneshot here guys)

Your POV.

As i snuck through the cyber lin kuei assembly, i hide behind some shipping containers and listen in on the conversation.

"When will they be ready?" I heard the mysterious figure say, their voice very familiar.

The Special Forces sent me undercover to see if i can find any information, any weaknesses that kinda shit.

Commander Cage was insistant on me doing this.

"Soon, The cyber lin kuei will rise again!" I heard Sektor say as i roll my eyes.

"Not on my watch"

As they seperate i go to sneak attack sektor before i heard commotion happening in the other room.

I paused my actions and i investigate.

"I will handle cyrax, you look out for anybody else!" I heard a very familiar voice call out as i see none other than Hanzo Hasashi fighting Cyrax.

"(Y/N)?" I hear from the side of me to meet...

"Kuai Liang?.." i say as we both stand in shock of seeing each other since the last time we spoke.

"Why are you here?"

"I could ask you the same Sub"

"Do not call me that...did Cassie send you?"

I roll my eyes.

"This is her fault then, she didnt tell me you and Hanzo were here" i say as he barely quirks a smile.

"It is...nice to see you" he admits slightly.

I blush.

"Really?" I ask as hanzo gets thrown into the wall next to us.

Kuai liang rushes to his aid as i step out to fight him.

"Cease and desist, or be exucuted!" His robotic voice booming as i smirk.

"Not a chance Microwave~" i say snarkily.

He charges at me as i duck into the splits and grab a taser from my boot, shocking him and pacifying him for now.

"Well...that was easy" i say re working sone of his programming so he is no longer under the influence.

He remains dormant as the dynamic duo make their way to me.

"It was unsafe to be here in the first place" i say as Hanzo nods.

Kuai barely lifts a smurk in my direction before making a slight blush form on my cheeks.

"Agent (L/N) requesting immediate evacuation, mission was a success." I say into my earpiece, i grab ahold of Hanzo while Kuai grabs Cyrax.

Sneaking out in order to get evac'ed to head quarters.

Timeskip.

As i strip from my sweaty shirt i take a deep breath and turn on the heater in my barracks.

The warm air surrounding my shirtless body as i stretch in peace.

I heard a distinct 'ahem' from behind me to find Kuai Liang standing in my door way.

"Well well, if it isnt Mr Cold feet himself" i say chuckling to myself.

"Enough jokes already...i came here for a reason" he says all serious as i puff out my chest.

"Ok ill be serious...pffft" i begin laughing again as he walks towards me, closing my door.

He looks mad.

I pipe down.

"Why do you always have to look so mad at me...you know you cant be mad at me" i say smiling as he was infront of me.

"I...am not mad...just contemplative" he says not looking at me.

"I still owe kung lao for that amazing scar...gonna give him a few in return~" i say grazing his scar on his eye.

My hand lingering longer than it should have.

His hand lay on my waist.

The cold making me move closer.

His hands were freezing as i moved in for the kiss, the feeling of his on mine again felt like pure bliss.

After a make out session, we continued to slowly undress each other.

Hus hands not getting any warmer.

I hissed a little.

"Youre so cold~"

"You love it~"

(If you dont, oh well...too bad)

He was soon in underpants and i was soon in mine too.

He sat down on my bed, his scarred body against my scarred body.

Battle scars greeating to say hello and goodbye, as i sat in his lap i felt his blizzard hands grasp ahold of my ass.

"Its been too long~" he says.

"Indeed it has Subby" i say as he flips me onto my back, the bed creaking under pressure.

"Do not call me that~" he said removing our underwear.

Fully nude it was.

As i spring back to grab something to prepare myself for him to enter he squeezes in slowly.

Making sure to tell me how tight i was.

His marks laying waste to my neck, the cold, cold hands touch parts of my body, making me shiver with pleasure.

The need for kuai liang had finally been fufilled.

It really has been too long.

He begins thrusting in and out at a slow place.

Making sure to bury his stubbled fave and head into the nook of my shoulder, biting on the tender flesh.

Going faster and deeper and harder.

Every moment sensual and close.

He begins to slow abot down, as if its been that long he wasnt getting any younger, which he wasnt.

I flipped him over instead.

So his upper body could lean up and kiss my chest and nipples lightly, as i manoeuvre my hips on his lap.

Making him moan for more.

"Never leave me again~" he says as i moan his name.

"Never~"

He soon grabbed my ass hard and pushed all of him inside of me as he moaned loudly, cumming deep.

The sheer pleasure brought me to cum all over his chest too, his cold hands having no affect on me anymore.

"When we sail to defeat kronika...i know you work for the special forces...but i want you on the boat with us Lin Kuei...if youll have me..."

I look down upon his happy face, i havent seen him like that in such a long time.

"Ok...i will~"

{END}