Carlos Oliviera - Tall Glass of Water.

Your POV.

As i wander the subway station cautiously, pistol in hand pointed to the ground, need to find a way out of the city before i get eaten to death.

Rustle~

I turn 180 and point my pistol at whatever made the sound.

"Whos there?" I say sternly, not expecting an answer.

But i got one.

"I could ask you the same question"

Someone else that isnt dead?

He emerges from the shadows, a large gun plastering his hands and a mean scowl painting his face.

"Who are you?" I say not pointing my gun away from him as he finally looks at me.

He eyes my up and down.

And smirks alittle.

"Im sure you're a smart guy, think about it~"

I roll my eyes examining him and the surrounding area, oh god.

"You're umbrella arent you?" I asked, my nose sneering slightly.

He smiles fully.

Circling me, as if he was gonna kill me.

"Told you you're smart~"

"Listen asshat, if you think your clean up job is going well, it isnt" i say, holstering my pistol as i continue my search of a way out.

"Well id say its going well enough, we got a train full of survivors if youre interested?" He said as i stop.

My brows furrowed.

"Survivors?" I say looking back, my hard exterior crumbling as he nods.

I look down and curse my good nature.

"Show me" i say approaching him.

His smile rises again, walking off as I follow him.

Soon catching up to a standstill train, walking inside to see another umbrella lackey sitting in an empty car.

"Found this fine young man, maybe he could use our help" he said to the man i assumed to be his commander, who stared me down the entire time.

There was survivors in the cart ahead of us as i take a seat.

"You didnt think to ask the fine young mans name Carlos?" He says as i look to the man i met.

Hm...Carlos.

"Hes an elite operative of R.P.D, special tactics and Rescue service" he says i scoff at how much he already knew.

"His name is...something (L/N)..."

"(Y/N)" i say sternly.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)... i am U.B.C.S platoon leader Mikail Victor, my team and i were here to rescue civilians..." he says as he holds his side in pain.

I scoff.

"Yeah, hows that working out for you?"

He grunts as he looks me in the eye.

"Most of the city has been cut off...isolated and the thousands of people here will end up dead, uh correction, undead..."

I look to Carlos as he proceeds to bandage his wounds.

"My platoon has suffered enough losses and keeping them alive is proving too much...we need help"

"Im sure you can thank your coporate overlords for that"