Ben Hanscom - Blood.

(Spoilers for IT chapter 2 btw.)
Also short.

Your POV.

My eyes open forcefully as I get flashbacks to high school bathrooms when kids would bully me.

This high school was nuts.

Soon blood rained down upon me, covering the toilet stall and myself as people across the door start yelling obseneties at me.

"No stop it!!" I scream holding the door shut with my foot as the room below me began to fill up with thick.

Rich.

BLOOD!

"HELP MEE!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the blood seeping into my mouth.

My Nose.

My Ears.

My Eyes.

Everything was covered in blood.

I gurgled the blood spitting it from my mouth as I cough.

The door being bashed from the other side.

"(Y/N)~ OPEN THE DOOOOOOOOOR~" I heard my mom say from the other side, her voice childish and monotone.

Her fingers creeping through the bathroom stall.

I closed my eyes in fear as I sit on the toilet filled with blood and lift my drenched feet up.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CLOWN!!" I screamed bashing both feet on the door as the fingers were severed.

The stall halfway filled with blood.

I'm running out of time...

Ben's POV.

As I ran from the clown I found that my footing had slipped.

Falling into the den I made.

What the fuck is going on?!

Weren't we about to kill that fucker!!

"Hey~ FAT BOY!" The clown giggled.

Standing at the door way in the ground.

Closing the hatch shut as I yell at him.

Soon the ground gets softer, the walls of my den falling away into the centre.

My feet and legs becoming encumbered as I try to escape.

"HELP! HELP ME!" I yelled in terror trying to dig into the ceiling as the dirt slowly made it's way to my waist, rising very quickly, my actions futile.

Your POV.

"Help! help me!" I heard a slightly muffled voice as I recognise it as Ben's.

"Ben?! Ben are you there?!" I yelled slamming the door, my fear turning to worry.

"(Y/N)~" The taunting Pennywise continued as I huffed in frustration.

Kicking the door in as it swings open.

The stall felt as if it was tipping me out as I grabbed onto the side grips and held on.

The sight of someone's hand getting enveloped in earth and soil.

I grabbed the hand and I position my feet and pull him out.

Slowly revealing a heavy breathing and panting Ben, covered in filth and blood.

"Ben!"

"(Y/N)!"

I pull him out fully and we both fall backwards, the clowns tricks wearing off as he falls right on top of me.

Ben's hands by my face.

Inbetween my legs.

We were struggling for air as we realise neither had actually experienced it.

"Your hair is winter fire..." I say looking dead into his eyes as they widen.

"January embers~" he replied in awe.

"My heart burns there too..." I finished the poem off.

"You know it was me?"

"Of course...who else New kid~" I say pulling his mouth in for a very quick kiss.

Lasting overall 3 seconds before we got up and went back to the main room.

To face this clown.

TOGETHER.
------------------------------------------------------------

I like Ben he's sooo cute.