Jon Snow - Feels Right (Edited)

( Ok, so I'm currently in the process of reading Game of Thrones, I've also finished the show but due to him being 13 in the first book I'm basing this fanfiction loosely off the show where he is 17/18 while keeping certain aspects from the book, if you clocked this I apologise for possibly creeping you out, I originally wrote this years ago, stay safe and enjoy!)

Your POV.

The wall stood firmly, freezing cold winds were fighting their way down its cy surface at breakneck speed and collapsing into the main courtyard of Castle Black, its occupants the nights watch, was a collapsing effort to hold whatever mysteries lie beyond the wall at bay, filled to the brim with Murderers, Rapers and Thieves ...with the occasional noble sent to take the black, either as punishment, or retribution.#

One of these newer faces was the likes of Jon Snow, bastard to Eddard Stark, of Winterfell. He arrived only a little over 4 months ago and was tending to perhaps the newest and inexperienced of Allister Thornes lads, Samwell Tarley. Yesterday they were being egged on to harm Sam, squealing at him with shrill laughter whenever they cut his skin.

That is until Jon had stepped up to defend him, only gaining jeers from Allister.

"It seems the bastard has fallen in love" Allister said, his sneering eagle like eyes and sour face made for interesting entertainment "Your lady love is hardly a looker Snow" He said again, the venom on his voice showed he had still not forgiven him for showing him up the other day while sparring, instead choosing to pit three opponents against him, Rast, a gormless looking boy, apprentice to a stonemason before joining the black and he had 3 years on all the rest of the boys, and his two younger friends who looked more stupid than the last.

I watch with peaked interest from the rafters above, forgetting my duty to see if he'll show the great grumpy Allister a lesson or two, Pyp and Grenn suddenly swarming in from behind and holding their ground against the three older men who threatened to gang on Snow.

After that, Allister seemed to have a hard time finding anyone who would touch or speak to Sam in a nasty way. Already remembering that I heard the pitter patter of footsteps in Castle Blacks halls the other night.

A smirk lifting on my face.

"Snow"

He looks over at me, The Nightswatch slowly turning their heads to see me speaking directly to the bastard they had all grown to hate in short time. I began to walk slowly down the castle steps and reach the crunchy snow at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'd like spar with you"

He looks back down into the snow, seeing a sweat building up on his forehead as he tries his hardest to not look me in the eyes.

"I...I can't possibly spar with the Lord Commander's son...What if I-"

"Oh please Jon, If I was afraid of getting cut I wouldn't have taken the black after my father did, did you forget our names have no holding here?...this is just a test"

"A test?"

I didnt reply, simply smiling with a mischievous glint in my eye. Then as if by magic, he smiles back. 

"Fine, I'll go easy on you brother" he said, flashing me a cocky grin that enticed me to win this sparring match. I chuckle and position myself as he draws his sword, the both of us edging our way too the empty space in the middle of Castle Black.

"Please...dont~" I say, my cockiness rearing its head in response to his.

As soon as we were both ready he makes the first strike as I flick it, pivoting around him and tap him on his leg.