Johnny Silverhand - Rockerboy

(Keanu's performance as Johnny was nothing short of breath taking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but he grows on you even though he's an ass)

Your POV.

Rainbow Cadenza.

One of the hottest bars around, the perfect place for scouting good bands and semi decent drinks.

Being urged here by my boss is annoying, but i might as well make the most of it before crawling back empty handed.

No-one good has played yet, my waiting continues.

Sipping on my drink with anticipation, eyes glued to the stage as the band sets up. The main singer steps up to the microphone with a shit eating grin.

A revolver glued to his hand when he spoke to the crowd.

"This is our first performance, love it or get the fuck out" his angry voice echoed through the bar, the crowd seemed mixed.

Some were hyped, others were rolling their eyes.

The drummer begins his start up and the band begins to play, a raging tune comes from the speakers.

Like holy light on the bar patrons who immediately get into the swing of things. Moshing and thrashing at each other.

(Just a song from the game, i like it so...)

I beat my head to the song, rapid fire smiles come from all faces in the bar, everyone having the time of their lives.

And when the song ends i loom back up to the stage, the main singer points his gun at the crowd.

Slowly sweeping the crowd with a deliberate smile on his face, getting ever so close to the microphone.

"See ya later gutter trash, we're samurai and dont you fucking forget it" he growls, riping off his tank top and chucking it to the crowd.

I smirk and lift my hand up, catching it with ease. Some bitch attempting to steal it from me.

I scowl and headbutt her in the face, walking off with my new souvenir with a small glance back at the samurai's lead singer.

His figure was fine, not too hairy and coated in a glaze of sweat. His mech arm shined bright under the lights as he takes in the cheers.

But he still looked mad, like he wanted to kill us all right here, right now.

It was pretty fucking hot.

After they pack up and move backstage i make my move, rushing for the door where a burley bouncer waited, flashing him my back stage pass.

Steping aside I flaunt in with t-shirt in hand, a smile on my face with a boost in my step. His music is intense and it clearly clouded the mood in a good light.

Rebellious at its best nature.

Thats what boss is looking for.