Derek Hale - Scent Part 2.

(A few of you seemed to like what i wrote in part 1, so like any idiot, im banking on the idea of doing a second part to it, hope you like the view ;》)

Your POV.

After last night, the rest of my hours were a blur, thinking of how id kissed a werewolf.

Derek hadnt told me a huge amount of his past but i knew humans werent his favourites, especially hunters.

So its so surprising he'd just...kiss me like that.

Dusk was setting in as i sit in the recliner with my now untouched book, i lost all concentration.

Feeling heavily tired, thank god i dont have work today, definitely gonna die in bed.

I lurch my way off the recliner as i stretch my aching bones, god im old.

I shuffle down the hall, going into my room and collapsing in bed, drifting off into instant sleep.

...

...

...

I gasp for air as i wake in a fluster, looking at the world i was in...felt dark and evil.

I looked outside to see the sky red, covered in a blanket of blood, what the fuck is going on.

I cautiously stand up from my sleep, stepping lightly along my creaky floor as i opened my front door and into the cold air.

Something calling to me.

Nature feels unbalanced.

I shuffle my way down my front stairs before reaching the groud, it felt hard and cold.

My toes sliding inbetween the grass blades, my feet melding to the earth.

It felt dead.

As i continue to walk through my front yard and into the forest, the trees decaying as i walk by them.

The wind extremely cold, holding my arms in fright from the creaking and crashing of the tree branches above me.

I tried to get a better look at my house before realising everywhere was so dark, i couldnt see anything.

"Dirty dog!"

I snap my body in the direction of the voice.

Scared at the harshness of the mans voice.

What....is...

...

I wish i wasnt seeing it, but i was.

Derek tied to a tree, his thrashing body trying to get free as 3 hunters stand infront of him.

I get behind a tree before one sees me.

Listening and watching in.

"We've been after you for a while...wheres your pack?" The main hunter said.

"Bite me!" He shouts as his teeth grow and his face shapes, roaring at the hunters with rage.

Tensions got higher when he walks to Derek, pulling out a hunting knife.

"No!" I whispered.

Before he plunged it into his stomach, ripping it through his abdomen as his intestines dropped from his body.

"NOOO!" i screamed as Derek stares at me, blood pouring from his mouth.