Castiel - Pick Up Lines (Edited)

Your POV.

My car stuttered almost its last as the sounds emitted louder.

Pulling up at the side of the road as it comes to an abrupt stop.

"Oh FUCK!" I say shouting as I bashed the steering wheel with my hands.

I sigh longingly and I lean back in my seat rubbing my face in frustration.

I look to my left, and see a heavenly bar just across the street.

Huh, I could use a drink and a mechanic right now.

I jump out of my car and put my hands in my coat pocket, being night it was rather cold and I knew nobody here, which was a concern of mine.

Strolling into the bar and opening the door for everyones head to turn to me.

There was only three guys at the bar as they all look at me with equal curiosity. I studied them very quickly before heading to my seat.

Two of them had to be brothers, their resemblance is uncanny.

But their friend was harder to read, lovely eyes, very distracting.

Oh god did he just wink at me...

And awkwardly too?

Whatever, just get a drink then find a mechanic and bail outta here. I rush to the other side of the bar and sit in the stool as everyones eyes departed my presence.

Apart from winky over there just Staring me down.

Castiels POV.

He quickly put his hood up and looked away again, I'm not sure why but a peculiar feeling in my stomach swirled around visciously.

The bar-keep approaching him and taking his order.

I wonder what drink he likes...

"Yo Cas, leave the poor guy alone, you'll scare him off...or worse" Dean said lightly, swirling his drink and pulling me from distracting thoughts.

I look away from the 'guy' and take a sip of mine.

"I cannot lie, he is very...fetching...is that right?" I asked as Sam nods and Dean smirks and chuckles.

"Then go and say hi Cas, maybe buy 'im a drink see what happens~" Dean waves his arms around nonchalant.

He must have drunk a few. I think I have too...maybe.

"Try some pick up lines, he might like puns!" Sam said cheerfully as he cheered me on. I smile at the thought.

"Ok...watch my drink"

Your POV.

My drink soon came, taking a big gulp and wiping my mouth with my sleeve before catching Winky standing up and making his way to me very slowly.