Magneto (Young) - Orbit. (Unedited)

Your POV.

As i lift the cigarette to my mouth, taking in a deep puff and letting it back out, a small smirk evolving on my face.

What a night.

Everybody but me is passed out, i used my powers to evade all the sleepers and i float into mid air.

Floating into the kitchen as i pour myself a glass of water, gargling it and spitting it out.

Then pour a shot of vodka and another puff on my cigarette.

"What in the heavens is all this mess?!" My wide eyes showing exactly how i felt, too hungover for this.

"Get out! All of you right this Instance!" I heard Erik shouting and bellowing as the sleepers wake up and evacuate the premises.

He soon made his way to me.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing? Do you want to get kicked out?" He asked sternly.

"Just leave me alone Mag, i dont need this right now" i say pencil turning back to face the counter.

Pouring another shot from a shot glass.

It soon was smashed by a metal coin.

I look to him with unimpressed eyes.

"You know what? No, not this time" he said crossing his arms.

I sigh heavily.

"Erik, im not in the mood ok? Can we just...get high like we use to?" I say practically begging for a continuation of conversation.

"No you are talking to me about why youre so dismissive of other people if they dont agree with you, why cant you be responsible?" He continued to go on.

The objects arou d me began to get squished underneath the pressure of my power.

"What do you want from me? You dont even know anything about me Erik" i said, the tone beginning to get dark.

He tried to stand tall and strong.

"Ive endured real pain, real struggle, real pressure, so dont you dare come talking to me about responsability when you dont have a clue about me!" I shouted as the pressure became to much for Erik as he dropped to his knees.

I stopped once he hit the floor.

I sigh and float away from him, going upstairs.

Erik standing up to follow me.

He was rushing and i was calmly leaving, but he was still so persistent to make me see straight.

(Lol never gonna happen)

I fly through my open bedroom door, everything neat/messy.

I seated myself on my bed, my phone in my face as erik walks in my room, closing the door behind him.

"What happens when xavier comes and sees this mess, youll be expelled!" His stern voice sending rings all through my ears.

"Erik what is your deal? You do realise being a mutant isnt on my list of priorities! If it wasnt for my god damn powers my parents would be-" i stopped myself before i continue to drop myself in shit.

He tilted his head in realisation.

I took a deep breath.

"Just...get out" i whispered, the water works on their way.

"No, not until you talk to me" he said, the metal frame of my bed moving towards him, my watery eyes staring him down.

He sat down on the mattress, looking up at the ceiling and taking in probably the biggest breath ive seen.