Saul - Run.

Your POV.

"YOUVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" I yell, ripping from the trailer as Saul follows close behind me, people quickly avoiding my storm of rage.

Making my way to my bike as he gets infront of me, stopping me in my tracks with a stubborn glare planted straight on my face.

Murmurs quake through the Aldercados camp like chinese whispers.

"There they go again..."

"Someone get the drinks this is gonna be a big one"

"Ooooooooooo Panam won't wanna miss this"

While the whispers spread throuout the camp, a group of on lookers watch the show unfold right before them.

"You cant just leave we still need to talk!" Saul yells, putting his hand on my shoulder as I rip him from his grip.

"Im done talking! All you think about is the same broken record you've been spewing for years Saul!"

"My responsability is the camp (Y/N), you know that!"

I scoff and budge past him aggressively, moving him out of the way while i position my goggles on my head, climbing abourd my bike.

Its Aldercados vinyl stickers on its hood shine bright in Santo Domingo, starting the engine as the handles stick from the inside.

Getting ready to zoom off.

"Oh no you dont!" Saul yells before I start the bike off, rscing straight into the blazing sand in the direction of Night City.

Looking back to see Saul in his truck, racing after me with the static of my radio buzzing, his angry voice calling through on the other end.

"Stop (Y/N)! Youre going too far!"

"Whats it to you?! Go away before i run you off the road!" I yell turning a sharp right and getting onto the main road. He follows in his persuit.

Gaining on me as he steers to my right, rolling down the window with a frantic look in his eyes, trying to keep up while looking at the road with the occasional glare towards me.

I smirk with a chuckle at his determination to catch up.

"Struggling?"

"Fuck you! Please stop!"

"We'll stop when i want Saul, you know the rules~"

His eyes sink as i continue to laugh, going even faster as we started making our way through Arroyo. Quickly crossing the bridge and dodging traffic.

Horns go wild when we zoom straight through the plaza, barely missing the driving cars and jumping traffick lights.

Continuing on in our dramatic chase as we circle round and head towards Pacifica, his ranting nonstop through the radio warmed my heart.

"You crazy son of a bitch if you dont stop that bike im kicking you out of the Aldercados"

"Do it! I bet you cant"

He growls getting angrier, i can imagine his face now all red and sweaty, his long  black hair getting frazzled at the thought of me leaving.

Biting my lip as I see a turn off, skidding down an alley where his truck cant follow, losing him completely as the radio silence begins screeching.

Stopping in a junkies open back yard, hearing his voice on the radio once more.

"I swear you're running my last nerve..."

"Listen Saul, I'm not coming back until you fucking hear me out...when you're ready, meet me at these coordinates"

Turning off the radio and texting him the hotel i stayed at a few days ago before returning to camp. Hiding my bike under a sheet while walking to said hotel.