Chris Redfield - Doc. (Edited)

(Pic isnt mine)

Your POV.

"Move him in here hurry!" I shout at the soldiers bringing injured BSAA members into the medical tent nearby the war zone. B.O.Ws were everywhere, giants shaking the ground as the Captain walks in, slowly limping in my direction through the tent flaps, his leg bleeding heavily as I bandage another wound with green herbs stuffed in the wound.

"Medic...My team- Ack" he keels over onto the dressing table, sending medical utensils across and onto the floor with a loud crashing sound.

"Captain?! Over here on this table quickly!" I shout as I shove everything that was left off the dressing table. My panic beginning to set in as I start to realise I was the only Medic still alive.

He lay on the table as I begin to assess his wounds, it may seem biased to work on him first but he's the captain. Without him at the front leading our forces we'd have been dead awhile back.

He's a priority.

"Wheres the pain sir?" I say calmly as i wipe the sweat off his forehead.

"Call me...Chris, and my left leg is...hurting really...SHI-" his words were becoming more agitated and painful. His eyes closing slightly.

I look down to notice his leg was dislocated, dreading having to pop it back into place, along with the fact he walked in on it, the pain must be unbearable, with a sidelong gash spreading over his thigh and calf muscles.

I grab his cheeks, looking into his eyes as he stares back, holding in the pain being serious as I shine a light in his eyes, I could feel the sweat on my forehead threatening to drop on him.

"I wont lie, this is going to to hurt alot so find anything to grab or bite on" I say as I reach down to his thighs, grabbing ahold of them securely.

I heard him grit his teeath grunting, grabbing the table sides with force. Preparing himself as I pop his leg back into its original position with a loud an distinctive CLUNK.

I heard him growl with pain, he barely moved as his knuckles turn white from gripping the table sides, just made a noise and nothing more.

I grab some first aid spray and direct it over the surface of his leg wounds to ease the pain and heal it faster.

These were the more difficult parts of my job, hurting beautiful men to help them was never a hobby of mine but these days it might as well be, the virus keeps taking more of us each day.

As soon as he'd finished with his pain he looks at me and smiles, the first time I've seen him smile, the pain in his face slowly reverting as he swings his leg over the table.

"Thank you (Y/N)..." He said, a genuine relief and thankfulness in his eyes as they pierce me.

"No problem cap- I mean Chris" I say blushing a bit as I go to help other soliers, hopefully we wont have to bury anyone today. I heard shuffling behind me, to see Chris trying to back out there, already standing on his relocated leg.

"Whoa whoa whoa there is no way I'm allowing to go back out and-" I was rambling as I realised I walked up to him and placed my hand on his chest to stop him from leaving the medical tent.

He looks down at it with an amused smile.

"Dont worry, I got this under control~" he said as he smiled down at me, the height difference was glaring.

Going past me as I hug myself with bloody gloves, knowing I wasn't subtle in my concern

Please dont die now...