Kung Jin - Pretty Face (Rewriting)

Your POV.

"Hey Cassie, have you talked to him yet?" I asked as she shakes her head, popping her gum.

I sigh and stand up from our table.

"Where are you going?" Jacqui asked as i ignore her.

Walking over to the lonely kung jin at a lonely table in the cafeteria.

My table looking over and watching.

"Hey Jin...you ok?" I say as he doesnt reply.

"Im not talking to a wall" i say more sternly.

"Then dont talk" he says back as my eyes open wide.

"Excuse me? I come over here to make sure you're ok Jin...not to mess around"

"Thats all you do though (Y/N), mess around" as soon as he said that i slapped him across the face.

Standing up and walking away from him, the cafeteria erupting in gasps and chuckles.

He looked pretty shocked too.

I daren't look back.

I was more focused on getting out of there.

Timeskip.

As i sit in my barracks thinking about home and how outworld could be the very end of it made me...mad.

I started to punch at my punching back in my room.

The sound echoing through the walls before i heard a voice.

Agent (L/N), you have a visitor, shall I let them in?

"Yeah sure let them in" i say wiping the sweat from my forehead.

The door slides open to reveal Kung Jin standing at my door.

"Hey..." he says taling a step inside.

"Hi..." i say sitting back down on my bed.

He sits next to me, being a shaolin, he was remotely bigger than me.

Muscles wise.

"So whats up, why you here?" I asked him as he looks to the ground in shame.

"I shouldnt have said what i said...it was wrong of me" he said as i smile.

"I mean you couldve just punched me back and we'd be cool...but i like this better~" i said as he blushed.

"I couldnt and wouldnt, youre too pretty~" he said this, blushed and continued to look away.

I smile and place my hand on his bare shoulder.

"Its ok to be gay Jin..." i say slowly and calmly as he sprung from my bed and looked at me like i just murdered his dog.

"How do you- im not gay?!" He says frantically as if not to let on.

I stand and walk to his front and giggle at him.

"Youre pants say otherwise..." i say as he looks down to conceal his exitement in fear that ill judge him.

The feeling was very mutual.

I reach to his cheeks, my hands carressing his face as all he could do was stare at me.