Sam Drake - Smartass Part 2.

Your POV.

I leant on the railings at the front of the boat, the captain approaching me.

"We are ready to go, have you got all you need?"

"Thank you Carlos, can we go in ten?"

"Sure thing, listen for the horn" he said as he walks off.

I stare off into the water, thinking about whats to come.

"Hey Smartass~" i heard Sam making his way to my side.

"Hey Sam" i say looking down to see both of our reflection in the water.

"You havent spoke to me since we got out of that assholes Ball...did i do something wrong?" He asked, turning to me properly.

I sigh and look at his cute face.

"Sam do we have to?" I ask.

"Yes we do...im not joking but we're possibly boating to our deaths and you just wanna act like you didnt kiss me" he says pointing at himself as i furrow my brows.

"Thats not fair Sam...you dont get to tell me how i get to act" i say leaving him at the railing on his own.

He sighs face palming as we both head to our own quarters as the horn sounds.

The boat on its way to our possible final destination.

Time skip.

The ship rocked along the heavy waves as we sailed though a storm, not a huge enough storm to sink us but i was certainly having a hard time in my cabin.

'Who does he think he is?' I thought to myself.

'Ill show that asshole' i also thought as i got out of bed to go to his cabin, putting on a big shirt and keeping in my boxer shorts.

Slipping some slippers on my feet as i open my door.

Only to see him standing there in a white vest and shorts.

Looking like he was about to knock on my cabin door.

"Uhh...hi?" He said awkwardly.

"...hi" i replied awkwardly too.

He scratches the back of his neck not wanting to look at me.

"I just wanted to say sorry for being...an asshole before...shouldnt have pressured you back there"  he said his face slightly blushing.

You could tell he hated being sentimental.

I sighed visibly.

"Do you want to come in?~" i ask him as he points at me.

"Are you implying?" Sam asked as i roll my eyes.

"Last offer sam are you coming inside or is this apology over?" I say a tad bit frustrated.

His eyes open wide as he enters.

"Thats what i thought~" i said locking my cabin door.

He looked me up and down, taking in my legs as i smile.

I pull my boxer shorts down and hold them in my hand as he looks at them with shock.

"Are you just gonna stand there?~" i say dropping them on the floor.

He wasted no time kissing me, smirking cheekily at me being a smartass again.

He removes both mine and his clothes so we were both pretty much fully naked. The sounds of our laughter could be heard anywhere on deck.

Him sitting down on my small cabin bed, his erection clear as day and very excited.

I look down at him and smile.

"What?~" he asked.

I shake my head.

"Nothing~"

I climb onto his lap as i let his covk rest on my cheeks.

"You know when you said we were boating to our deaths...i can die happy now~" i say.

He hums in delight before asking.

"Why?~"

In that moment of reply i slide my self slowly onto him, his grunts of pleasure sounding in the room.

"Cause now i can say i fucked THE Sam Drake~" i say moaning at how tight i was.

We both stared into each others eyes.

"Youre gorgeous~" he said carressing my face.

"Not too shabby yourself either Sam...for someone whos super old~"

He jolts his pelvis up shoving the rest of his dick into me making me yelp and grip onto his shoulders for support.

"What was that?~"

"Nothing~" i say biting my lip slightly.

When the time was right i began to move ontop of him, adjusting my ass around his cock slowly making sure he can savour it.

His hands at my hips guiding my pace with his manly hands.

"Ohh fuck~" he exclaims as he takes to my neck.

Leaving bruises as i grab onto his hands, pulling them more to my ass cheeks as he grabs ahold.

"S-shit~" i moan as we go faster and the feeling felt fucking amazing.

He suprised me alot when i was on top of hom anymore and hed flipped me onto my back.

I yelpped at the suprise before laughing loudly.

He liked my laugh.

He kissed me softly and passionately.

Thrusting into me slowly, changing his speed and direction.

Hitting all the right spots.

Making me hit the sounds he likes the most.

My favourite thing is to kiss him, his taste is so unique...it felt so right.

When he continued to fuck me senseless he came inside as i moan aloud at him rubbing me along.

Cumming all over my chest and stomach.

I ended up kissing him again.

"Ive liked you for awhile Sam...i care about you" i admit to him which he loves.

"In it to the end Smartass...i care about you too" he said kissing me with all his passion.

We cleaned up and he stayed the night in my cabin.

Alone together.

To the end.

(Hope you like, also yes this was BB but always wear a condom when having S.E.X, you never know what you might catch sweetie~)