16

..

I woke up this morning with my heart beating ferociously. I just laid on my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

I should drink some water. My throat is extremely dry. My head is also aching.

It was probably from those disgusting leftovers Soma and Joichiro forced me to eat last night.

I will give Soma one big slap on the back for this.

I climbed out of bed and put my slippers on. A yawn escaped my mouth as I opened my curtains to the blinding sunlight.

On my dresser laid a picture oto-san had given me last night. A picture of me and Soma. He was giving me a piggy-back ride looking reeeaaaalllly irritated.

I smiled and let out a tiny chuckle at tiny Soma's pink cheeks by and furrowed eyebrows. I put it with my other pictures, neatly.

..

I walked into the kitchen to see Soma, Joichiro, Fumio and Isshiki-senpai all bundled up together.

"What's going on here." I gave a questioning looking to Soma and Joichiro.

"Ah! You're here too?" Fumio jumped at my sudden appearence and I rose an eyebrows.

"I mean.. I just wanted some water.." I muttered. I noticed oto-san stare at me intensely. Soma just crossed his arms.

"What's with the weird atmosphere?" I said, walking over to the fridge.

I got a water bottle out and began to open it. I drunk out of it and looked at everyone.

"Dad challenged me to a Food War." Soma blatantly said. I spit out my water from shock. All over Soma's apron and his face.. and his hair..

"Y/N!!"

"Sorry.. I was just shocked. Catch you all later!" I laughed awkwardly and waved trying to run out of the kitchen.

"Not so fast, Y/N." I heard Soma's dad say which made me stop in my tracks and curse him in my head too. "I want to test your abilities too. Join the food war, no nos or buts."

I was frozen before I noticed Megumi enter the room. I followed her with a fake laugh.

"Megumi-chan, good morning! How are you?" She opened the fridge and looked back at me. Woah!

"Y/N-chan, good morning." She said and I recoiled in shock. Should I tell her about the big eye bags she has?

"You've got some major bags under your eyes." Soma stated and I looked over at him with widened eyes. He just shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yes, I'm very tired, but whenever I think about that training camp, I can't sleep.." She seemed to trail off in thought.

I shuddered remembering everything. But then a certain someone's smile came to mind and I instead smiled.