30

..

"Y/N, let's discuss this text you sent me," Isshiki says. I'm nervously rubbing my neck and letting out a gulp before a nervous laugh. His stoic expression doesn't change as he looks at me. "Help me out with Soma or I'll steal your seat in the Ten. Now what kind of message is that!"

I bite my lip and cringe at his response. I raise my hands in defeat, thinking of words to say. "Well, you see.."

"What do I see?" He tilts his head, furrowing his eyebrows. Isshiki looks serious right now. I guess he doesn't like that I threatened his seat in the Ten. But while I'm intimidated by him right now, I'm also quite happy that he also seems intimidated by me to where he can get angry that I might challenge him to a Food War. I smile awkwardly as I lean forward. I tunnel in on my hearing and look around. I lean in closer to Isshiki to whisper.

"You're the only one who knows how I feel about Soma. So help me." I lean back in my seat, putting my hands together in a praying motion. He laughs rolling his eyes playfully.

"And how could I help you with that, Y/N?" He places his head on his hand, waiting for me to respond.

"Well, you're a guy. You know what guys like, I guess." I shrug. "And I can't ask Megumi or anyone else about this kind of thing because it would damage my pride-- and if more people know it might get out that I like him and what if he doesn't like me back and then things will be awkward like they were when we were kids and he would avoid me and--"

"Woah, woah. Slow down." Isshiki shakes his head at me in disbelief as he puts his hand on mine to stop me from talking. I catch my breath and sigh into my hands. "Slow down. I guess I can help you."

My eyes brighten as I look at him with a smile. "Really?"

"Yeah, yeah. What do you want me to do?" He asks, smiling at me back.

My head goes empty and my lips part. I wanted Isshiki to help me but I don't necessarily know how he can help me.

"Uhhhh...." I say, blowing air out of my mouth. I look into his eyes trying to find words but I really can't think.

"Do you not know yourself?" He raises an eyebrow at me before sighing. "I can make him jealous."

"J-jealous?" I question curiously. I had never seen Soma be jealous once in my life so I was curious about how I could provoke that type of reaction out of him.

"Yeah. If a guy likes you, he's sure to react in a certain way if he notices more guys giving you attention." I nod my head in understatement. I never thought about that before.

"So.... how are you going to make him jealous?" I tilt my head. Isshiki smirks at me, crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"Just wait and see."

I feel my body stiffen uncomfortably as I let out a loud cough. What does he mean wait and see. I'm feeling confused about what Senpai is planning but I'm also heavily curious. I'm also curious now to see what a jealous Soma would look like since he always seems so nonchalant about everything. My heart skips a beat just thinking about it.