1

"Soma!" You heard his dad call

"Soma!" You heard his dad call. "Your friends are here!" I leaned on the counter waiting for Soma to enter.

I turned as he entered and smiled as he got to work on the food he was competing with. A few minutes later they were done and a brown-haired girl tasted them and smiled. "This one!" She pointed at Yukihira's dad's rice.

I quietly snickered and Soma glared at me making me stop in my tracks. "It's over! Dad won again." He said kneeling on the floor after another cold defeat. "Sorry, Soma maybe next time- or maybe never."

I laughed patting him on the back. "Shut up Y/N." He rolled his eyes at me. "You still need more training." Yukihira's dad said and Yukihira just walked away.

"You're probably getting close to 500 loses now, huh." I nagged. I loved teasing him.

"Yeah I think so Y/N" Yukihira's dad said nagging with me. Soma turned around and yelled, "Huh, that was only 489!" I smiled and he just squinted his eyes at me.

You might be wondering... who am I? Well if not... I'm still going to tell you. I'm Y/N. I don't know my parents, they abandoned me when I was young.

Mr. Yukihira told me about how he found me abandoned. I can kinda remember the details. I was only 3 or 4 around that time. He told me how I always tried to torture Soma. I also ate everything and anything in sight.

Anyway...

I caught Yukihira talking to his friend with brown hair. Eh.. I couldn't care less... I want some f/f (favorite food).

30 minutes later.

You sat on your bed while eating f/f. "Yummy.."
Someone knocked on your door scaring you making you drop your food.

"Ugh.."

End.