8

(I'm sorry for the long wait, everything is just distracting me lately 💀 it doesn't help that I'm lazy either 😔 i hope you still enjoy the chapter though 💕)

..

We were finished helping Isshiki-senpai with his tasks and were heading back to Polar Star.

My heart problems from earlier had gone away but I decided it was best to stay away from tea.

Yeah. That would probably be for the best. I shouldn't tell anyone about this. Especially, Soma, he would freak out. It's better to keep it to myself.

"Huh? 'A research society?'" I heard Soma's voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yup! There are lots of them at Tohtsuki, researching every theme related to cooking." Yuki exclaimed and my mouth formed into an 'o'.

"For example, everyone gets together after class to develop a new menu." Yuki said.

"Or to participate in cooking contests outside of school." Ryoko continued after her.

"They're kind of like club activities, to use a term from the regular school system." Isshiki said and I began to smile thinking about the type of clubs at Tohtsuki.

"I'm a member of the Regional Cuisine Research Society." Megumi said and I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Sounds fancy." I said and I heard a small chuckle come from Soma. I smiled even bigger than before.

..
"You weren't kidding. There's Japanese, Western, Chinese.. haute cuisine, vegetarian cooking, even fermented and preserved foods! And boxed lunches you buy at the train station!" Soma said examining the board in front of us.

I noticed a flyer with bowls of rice on it and pointed at it. "Look! Uh.. 'Rice Bowl Society Research'!" I exclaimed looking back at Megumi and Soma.

Soma nodded and touched his chin. "That could be good study for the restaurant..." He mumbled and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, let's go check it out. Come on Y/N, Tadakoro~" I smiled and Tadakoro looked confused.

"Me too?"

..

"Uh.."

The three of us stood there watching a dejected guy sitting down by himself. He looked to us and I looked at his hair. It was um.. very unique.

"Sorry, but y'all should beat it. Bowl club is doomed to get shut down." My jaw dropped at the guy with crazy hair's statement.

"Tadakoro and Yukhira Soma and Y/N. Siblings, right?" I looked at Soma then back to the guy waved my hands frantically.

"No, no! We're not related... it's a long story." I said and he nodded slowly almost as if he didn't believe us.

"I didn't know you could get married so young, huh?" I heard him mumble and my face grew warmer as I looked to Soma. He didn't seem to have reacted to what the weird hair guy said.