Chapter 2- The boys' dormitory

Harry let Leia down at the inside of the door frame. Her heals touched the red fluffy carpet and her eyes fell on the five beds positioned in the room. She could hear creaking from the wooden floor, and she could smell Neville's plants.

The others came along laughing. Even though their dormitory was a round pretty small room with five beds, they all fit just fine. The end of the bed formed a circle in the middle of the room with big space inside it.

Everyone panted from laughter and fell to the floor in the circle.

"Next time I'm carrying Seamus, Fred was heavy as a block of cement" George said.

"You were no picknick either Georgie, I feel bad for the girl who dares to be carried by you on her wedding day" Fred said clapping Geroge on his shoulder and making everybody laugh.

They didn't acknowledge the fact they were identical and probably do the exactly the same thing as the other one.

"Let's play truth or dare" Leia gasped throwing her big dress backwards as she sat down next to Harry that was leaning back on his hands. Hermoine sat next to Ron.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Fred and George in unison next to Ron. From them to the right were Cho, Luna, Neville, Ginny, Seamus and Dean making their agreements voiced.

Everyone sat looking eager and excited.

"I want to begin" Fred said giving a grin and his eyes darted between Rons' and Harrys', they seemed to catch the hint and Fred continued, "I dare everyone to drink some firewhiskey!". Ron and Harry took out four bottles from their trunks. Everyone got even more excited.

"Okay, then I do another dare" Leia said pulling out of Hermoine's small handbag a big bottle of champagne. "When did you sneak this inside my bag?" Hermoine asked surprised but incapable to hide her rapture. Leia started to fill up everyone's glasses that were stretched in front of her. As she gave refills to some who swiped their first in seconds, she explained: "While you were too busy staring at Ron I suppose"

This was of course not true; she had asked Ginny the day before for some drinks and Fred and George had delivered it the same day, making it easy to place it her bag by morning. But she really wanted to see the look on Ron's and Hermoine's faces as she said it. Hermoine blushed and Ron had his eyebrows way up his forehead looking quite pleased. Everyone else gave chuckles. She continued: "Now it's someone else's turn to ask."

Everyone's dares and truths grew bigger and braver for every question.

Dean and Seamus had to make up a yoga pose which forced them to bend in all kinds of uncomfortable positions. Everyone laughed at how they tried to not touch each other in unpleasant places. They drank some more.

Ginny had to admit every time she had cheated on a test. They swiped their glasses.

Harry made an impressive handstand on his bed while saying the alphabet backwards. Another drink.

Luna explained that she didn't have crush on anyone but said kindly "But all of you boys are exceptionally ordinary" while filling more champagne.

Ron made a show with an air guitar as if he was a rock star. The group cheered him on like crazy. Refills. And Cho was forced to stay quiet under the muffliato spell until she had figured out which twin was which. Terribly funny for them as they, when she wasn't looking, switched places, messed up their hair or imitated each other perfectly.

Even though Ron gave a good performance and seeing Dean and Seamus struggle to carry each other as backpacks were really funny. Harry's handstand was still on her mind and made her blush a bit.

It had forced his shirt to fall down leaving his abs visible and his biceps flexing. After cheering on him innocently she forced herself to look away when her eyes started to wander his body and imagining him without his clothed on. What was wrong with her?

"Come on... co- on, guys, the girls have given us almost all of the dares, we have to think of some- something good" Seamus blurred out drunkenly.

He was trying to give Hermoine a good dare, thinking of some revenge. Harry was in a full out laughter with Dean, they looked at Ron trying to fill another glass but struggling terribly. Eventually after giggling a while, Hermoine helped him.

Everyone took another glass.

"If my performance was so funny, why don't you two do a show for us" Ron proposed proudly pointing towards Leia and Hermoine and looked for confirming looks from the boys.

"Yeah, exactly" "Come on, your turn" "Yeah"

Hermoine looked at her a bit confused and Leia responded the look by taking her wand, standing up, flickering her it towards a radio standing on a bookshelf. Really loudly the song "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry played.

Hermoine jumped to her feet catching the first lyrics energetically and with a surprisingly strong charming singing voice. They started drunkenly dancing with each other, spinning, catching, touching one another. The group let out cheers and whistled.

By the big chorus Leia grabbed her long dress and stepped up to Harry's bed singing loud and strong "I kissed a girl just to try it..."

Harry himself shocked turned his head around leaning back on his arms. She kept going with her performance, leaning on the wooden bedpost and sliding down slightly. Then to get up and keep singing while jumping on to Dean's bed. She made a spin, her silk red dress swirling big around her. And then jumped to the next and the next. Everyone cheered laughed and applauded.

On the last bed she made a bound and landed on her back just as the last note of the song played. "More champagne anyone" she asked breathlessly smiling up from the bed right away. More applause.

Hermoine cheered from the letch of the first bed where she was standing. They bowed and drank even more.

The atmosphere was amazing. Everyone had a great time.

As the night went on, yawns were exchanged, and they all knew that they were soon too tired to keep their eyes from closing shut. The game cancelled a while ago and now they were left with small conversations and disjointed laughter. Lavender Brown broke the peace.

"Cho! Luna! There you guys are!" she looked irritated and was still wearing her dress, a plain navy blue one with a high neckline. "You should probably go to sleep! I've been in Ravenclaw's common room with the others and when I left, they asked me to go find you! I've been through the whole bloody castle looking!" She was angry and her voice squeaky. It was clear she hadn't had a good night and her eyes looked jealously at the two.

"I expect you two to come to bed also!" she pointed at Leia and Hermoine laying amongst flasks, bottles, glasses, leaning towards Harry and Ron. "I expected you to be there when I passed our room looking for these two, but instead here you are, with...with..!" her eyes strode angrily across the room lingering especially long on Hermoine laying in Ron's lap.

"We'll be right out" Cho said droopy rising from Neville's shoulder. Leia could see Ron glaring at Hermoine with drunken eyes saying, 'please don't go'. Lavender apparently also noticed and said sharply "Good!" and swayed out of the door.

"Real prom queen that- that one" Fred said while hiccupping and getting to his elbows laying on a bed.

Ginny followed Luna and Cho out, all three stumbling a bit.

The ones left looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and made refills.

All Leia could remember from the rest of the night was the rest of them drinking even more and continuing their game. She remembered stripping her dress, kissing Hermoine, giving Seamus a piggie back ride and slapping George. Then she woke up.