Chapter 13- Alone upstairs

When they were alone Harry slid her down slightly while still carrying her. It made it easier for her to straighten up in his grip. She was a foot above his head, both smiling and looking into each other's eyes.

"Maybe I should just keep you up there, keep you like a souvenir, then you wouldn't bother me that much" he sneered.

"Yeah? Maybe I like to bother you," Leia widened her legs, making Harry lose his grip, she slid her legs around his waist, and she felt his supportive hands grip her ass.

"I'll definitely keep you" he breathed deep and low, looking down at their cores meeting.

She felt his bulge grow just next to her heat. It was hitting right at her entrance and she sighed at the feeling. She needed more. Her heat was extreme and the pleasure was pieces of fabric away.

She whispered her most seductive whisper, making heavy breaths as she spoke right to his ear, "Why don't you show me what you'd like to do to me"

He moaned to her ear making her even wetter.

He walked her to the bed and she now realized that they were in Percy's old room that were turned to storage while still having a functioning bed for guests.

He placed her back on the bed, his body over hers, he slid down lingering as their heads were now level with each other. He looked deviously handsome. His jawline was sharp and his eyes seductive. His hair fell down his face slightly sweaty making him irresistible.

They darted from each other's lips and eyes.

She was just about to say something, maybe how much she liked him. But it all was said when Harry dove in kissing her roughly and passionately. His lips were perfect. So soft making her feel buried and disappeared in his. They kissed hard, over and over again, their tongues meeting in perfect unison. They moaned into each other, only making the other one go even rougher.

"I need to have you" Harry said panting.

Her lips were soaked, so was she.

She took her hands unzipping his zipper making him moan and kiss her deeper. She jerked of his shirt and traced her hands on his chest.

He rose, and she sat up. She took down his pants and he tossed them aside. His bulge was enormous. It made his underwear stretch out completely and leaving no creases in the fabric.

He kissed her bending down while grabbing the end of her shirt and pulling it off. She threw herself on her back again looking up at him. His abs were so hot. Gleaming with sweat and looking tense.

He took his flexed arms and slowly removed her pants, the eye contact and his breathing made her swallow hard. He stared down on her half naked body. Taking his hands down the side of her chest and grunted.

"I never would've imagined you were so beautiful" he said while crawling to her face and kissing her even more passionate this time.

"It's all yours" she whispered in his mouth. "Please, I'm begging you".

Her whispers made him unbutton her bra and feeling her body even more. As did she, running her palm up and down his chest and threw his messy hair. She wanted more pleasure.

He ran his fingers down her belly and stroke over her underwear. He pressed right on her clit making her head fall back and her hips to thrust up for lust. "Yeah... please..more.."

He was being gentle. Clearly teasing her.

She slowly took her hand and run it threw his beautiful hair. Then took the other one tracing it down his lower middle. She felt the tip and he moaned of being touched.