Chapter 16- Anger issues

She grunted at the feeling, it was tickling her so she shut her eyes open only to see Harry laying on his stomach beside her with his chin on the mattress and his thumb playing with her bottom lip.

"Leia! You're awake! How are you feeling?" he pulled himself up on his elbows and looked directly in her eyes.

Without answering she started to get familiar with the surroundings, looking from left to right and gathering her conscience. It was a grey day, perhaps it was raining? It looked like noon and they were the only ones left in her room, her dress hung neatly on her chair beside the door to which she frowned at in confusion, Harry answered without her asking first, "Hermoine and I helped you into your night clothes" he gave small smile.

She did remember everything from the night before but it was all a cloud in her head. Blaise's fingers, Pansy's angry voice and Harry's devastated face. Her body on the other hand didn't feel as soft as clouds but rather stiff and hurt.

"Does it hurt still?" he asked while examining her forehead and her wrists for signs of a fever or a fast heartbeat.

"No... I'm fine, nothing to worry about" she got up to a sitting position. Her body was not tired but rather filled with energy although she was a bit sore.

"Nothing to worry about? You didn't wake up within the 15 minutes at first and before Hermoine could explain that your body was probably too tired to wake up and fell asleep after the spell had stopped working on you, I...I thought that I'd lost you. Is that nothing to worry about?" he was eagerly searching her face to reassure that she understood.

"I'm sorry" she almost irritably said, pulling her hands back to her to go through her hair from top to bottom in one move. The spell was fired because of her comment, Pansy was out for blood for Harry and it had been her fault.

"You're sorry?"

Harry began to adjust his morning voice to a loader irritated one but she didn't feel like arguing, she got up from the bed and went to the window only to release that it was pouring outside.

"It's fine" she shrugged her shoulders but not looking unbothered, Harry wasn't just going to drop it obviously.

"You are the stupidest person ever Leia, you jumped in front of me to catch an unknown spell. That's not FiNe, what were you thinking?" he raised his voice an inch and got up from the bed as well. How was she being so chill? She had gotten hurt because of him, he was boiling inside from his own stupidity.  

"Come on Harry, you know I promised I wouldn't let Pansy be the death of me" she put her hands in the air to better show her not regretting anything and being done with the conversation.

"Right, and I promised wouldn't let anything happen to you. How could you be so stupid!?" he now nearly shouted. How could he have let this happen to her he thought.

"ME? Stupid?! It was you who stunned her in the first place, you didn't NEED to protect me" she spoke back raising her voice loader.

"Yes I did! She was going to hurt you! You hear me?! Hurt you!" he yelled.

"What about now Harry?! Wasn't she going to hurt you now?! HUH? Wasn't she about to do something worse than stun yo-"

"YES, she was and you were too stupid to understand that I was supposed to be the one who got hurt, not you!" he walked up to her in rage.

"You little imbecile! Do you really think I was about to let something happen because of me! Because of something idiotic I said in the moment!" she yelled with her hands in lack of being able to express her irritation.