Chapter 8- Titt for tatt

Everyone had wet hair and was wearing pyjamas as they gathered in the common room later that night. Leia wore pyjama shorts and a matching long sleeve silk top and she saw that Harry had a black t-shirt and a pair of red-black checked pyjama pants. How could someone look so hot in pyjamas?

"Can't we continue our games" Hermoine proposed looking at Harry. "Do you have the bag with Hagrid's stuff?"

"Yeah, I'll get it," he smiled and when he met Leia's eyes she blushed. She now knew how hot he was underneath those clothes.

When Harry came back they decided to give the one that needed legilimency a go. Harry concentrated hard and took a breath before pointing his wand at Ron that so desperately wanted to go first. Harry's finger was on the device and the question was asked in the last second by Fred who shouted, "Your scariest moment!" and Harry shouted "Legilimence"

Ron looked a bit frightened as he realized what the others would be seeing.

A light blue fog emerged from the plate's top and made a big oval shape above it. It worked like a double mirror and showed the same thing to both sides of the table.

They could see Harry and Ron standing beside a rusty car, Arthur Weasley's car Leia recognized. Then, giant spiders started to attack them and they quickly got into the car and drove away with an army of hundreds of spiders in full speed behind them. One swung a leg around Ron's throat and Harry cast a spell, causing it to let go.

The fog slowly disappeared after showing his memory for approximately 1 minute.

What the bloody hell.

Ron looked shaken up and everyone sat in silence completely surprised.

Suddenly Hermoine swung her arms around him, forcing him to fall back with her weight over him in his chair. "I didn't know they were that big and scary!" she cried in his embrace, "No wonder you hate spiders!"

Everyone gave loving looks at the two and also agreed with Hermoine and talked about the memory. One thing was for sure, Harry and Ron had done a lot of scary things in their days.

Leia looked astonished at Harry who sat and explained why the two were with the spiders in the first place. She never had underestimated him in her life, but she now discovered how much he really had gone through that he didn't go brag about. She smiled to herself and got butterflies in her stomach. 

He really was interesting, that Harry Potter.

Next one's turn.

Hermoine now sat in Ron's lap in an armchair and didn't seem to be up to go next. "Leia, why don't you go instead"

"Alright, but please don't put me on the spot, remember, no unfair questions." she reassured them.

Harry started to count down from five and at one Ron shouted, "Your most nervous situation!" before Harry could yell "Legilimence!"

Leia froze like ice.

The fog reappeared and Hagrid's hut showed. "That's us playing rounders" Ginny pointed out. "Were you that nervous about losing?" she said mockingly.

"We're not even playing, we're on our break" Hermoine turned to her.

She knew the memory that was going to show.

The memory showed from behind, they could see her sitting on the table and Harry reaching over her to grab a glass of water. She begged for no one to realize that she was nervous around him and not the game.

Everything was rather blurry and they could only hear voices talking like what sounded from inside jelly. But suddenly one sentence rose to the surface, "Did you get a chance to get my cloak?" The voices drowned under the surface again and Ron came walking up to them and another sentence broke the muffled silence, "I put the cloak on your bed mate"