Chapter 10- Make me

The group made way down the corridor inside of the train noticing it only being half full- many stayed at Hogwarts during spring break.

"Let's play chess!" Fred proposed while kicking his bag in front of him. Ron lightened up.

Hermoine spoke, "Guys sorry to say it, but you're always being terribly loud when you play. And you know Ron is gonna win and Ginny is gonna throw the board, so why don't you just spare us the misery?"

"Little miss Granger, so afraid of losing she can't even stand to look at a game" George said in a mocking but honey-like voice.

"For your information GeORgE, I'm only tired and would like to crush you in a match any other time, you'd lose you know!" Hermoine said putting her nose in the air walking faster down the corridor.

"Let's just get two rooms next to each other" Ron said shrugging his shoulders. He probably would have tried to argue with Hermoine but since she had complemented his chess-skills he left it at that.

"Leia you owe me some sleep, please keep the volume down" Hermoine said while taking out a pillow, a sleeping mask and letting her head fall on the table onto the pillow. Harry Leia and Hermoine shared room on the train.

They chuckled as they sat down next to each other. But no one acknowledged the fact that they had been snogging just a while ago.

The tension was once again, unbearable. Leia leaned on the short side of the wall and played with her sleeves. Harry sat with his elbows on the table and his hands in his hair. He seemed to be thinking hard, so Leia didn't feel like interrupting. But still she was hoping for him to say something.

He then started to skim through his bag at random, just flipping through his stuff and pockets. Why wasn't he paying her attention? She wanted to let it go, but she was a bit disappointed.

"Here! Wanna play some wizarding cards?" he suddenly said and turned around with a set of cards in hand.

That's what he was looking for...she felt a bit guilty for taking so hard on him being as quiet as she herself was being.

"Of course I do, but I prefer if you wait to cry till after the game when I've beaten you" she smirked.

"Really, Bright, you wanna go down that road again?" he said and she frowned.

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Don't you remember what happened when you challenged me this morning?"

She shivered and blushed. She did remember vividly. His hands on her waist, his soft lips draining hers and his bulge making her grow wet.

"Right, then," Harry said when he saw her blushing. "A game?"

"Let's make it more interesting, Potter. Make the loser suffer, you know?" she smirked.

"Let's say, the winner gets to dare to loser to whatever they want them to do?" he looked mischievous.

"Well, I guess you'll be doing my homework after break then" she answered in a light tone lifting her eyebrows.

They played first to three. She was winning. Her dad, the wizard of her family had taught her many tactics to wizarding cards over the years and she was really good at it. Harry seemed to be falling for her every scheme. 1 – 0 to her.

He frowned and delt the cards again. They played again and heard Ginny screaming from the other room in a muffled sound, "I SWEAR RON I'M GONNA...", they chuckled.

2 – 0 to her.

"Come on, Bright, cut me some slack" Harry said and put a hand on her thigh. His eyes looked in her face, darting between her eyes and lips.

"In your dreams Potter" she said but couldn't help but want to rip his clothes of and kiss him.

She contained herself.

"Suit yourself" Harry said suddenly all cocky. He sneered.

They played and this time Harry won, and the next match he won again. What was happening? He saw through her every move.

The last game was intense.

Harry won.

"How?!" she asked astonished by his skills.

"It's called 'the false winner', you give your opponent the feeling off triumph by letting them win, then you tear them down by learning their own tactics. It's easy really" he said with an extremely satisfied smile.

"Shut up" she said not being able to hide her smile. She had lost but to see Harry superior over her, like he could conquer her, made her hot for him.

"What if you and I take a little walk, I'd like to explore my options before choosing a dare" a smirk came across his face.

"You're so full off yourself Potter"

They past the Weasley siblings' room, they were in a silent concentrated match, Ron against George. They said hello to some Hufflepuffs and nodded to some Ravenclaws.

Now they had walked to an empty corridor, containing boxes with deliveries from Hogsmeade. Suddenly a lady came in rolling the trolly of sweets in front of her. The corridor were cramped with things and they couldn't escape her way.

"Sorry, dears, anything from the trolly perhaps?" she asked, but when they kindly declined, she started to get past them. "Sorry, dears, sorry"

Harry pressed himself onto the wall of boxes opposite Leia. It was extremely cramped. The trolly-lady got past them eventually after the two of them holding their breaths and sucking in their stomachs. When she left the space between them Harry fell with his hands stretched out in front of him. He stopped his fall on the other wall, his hands beside Leia's head, he was leaning over her.

She thought as though he never had looked that good. He panted slightly from holding his breath and his hair was hanging down his face. His eyes had never looked so green. The shirt around his arms were pressing on his flexed biceps. His lips were parted and she could not restrain herself from looking him up and down.

He placed his hand on her jaw and pressed down her bottom lip with his thumb. He looked at it with longing in his eyes.

As he leaned in closer he whispered, "I dare you to sit on those boxes, Leia"

Before she could react he took her by her upper arms and swung her around to the opposite wall. She was pressed with her back towards it but noticed it only supporting her lower back and down. It was free from boxes upwards, making it a place to sit.

"Make me" she whispered back.