Chapter 9- In front of the fire place

Leia, Hermoine, Harry, Ron, Ginny and the twins were to leave for the burrow with Hogwarts express early the next morning. Leia was almost yawning as much as Ron used to do when she walked down the stairs carrying her luggage.

She had woken up in her bed, neatly tugged in with her cover around her, and also in Harry's shirt. It was so sweet off him to carry her to bed last night. She couldn't believe she actually fell asleep in his arms.

She desperately wanted to spend more time with Harry.

But at the same time, she was conflicted. Spending time with him meaned that things would get complicated. It was enough that she had kissed an unknown already, to now get out on deep water with Harry was nerve-wrecking. Besides, he was very popular in school. Everyone knew his name and most girls had at least fancied him once or still did so. She would feel big pressure being one that Harry was with.

Leia was lost in her thoughts, sitting on the couch with a half aslepp Hermoine in the armchair beside her next to the fire in the common room. She hadn't told her about last night and it didn't seem like the right moment.

"Harry, come join us!" Hermoine shouted across the room. He came walking down wearing a black hoodie and blue loose jeans, looking demonically good looking. If she could rewind and put it in slow motion she would.

He sat down next to Leia, putting his back on the couch with his hands between his legs, slightly man spreading, causing their thighs to touch. "Morning girls" he sighed. They both blushed when their eyes met.

For a brief they were the only ones for miles. The two of them looking into each other's green eyes. Reading each other's faces. His eyes were so gentle moving around her face, making a stop at her lips. As did she.

The two of them seemed to be so close.

Thighs touching, meeting eyes and the tension was unbearable. Yet they were still so far apart. Hermoine pulled them back to reality.

"No sleep for you either Harry? Leia woke me up two a 'clock last night." Hermoine said looking up the stairs absentmindedly, not noticing their moment a second ago. "I tried to sleep but she was making the whole floor creek."

Leia laughed, it had been the weight of both Harry and Leia that had made floors creek.

"Oh really? She was up so late was she?" Harry said sneering at her.

She rolled her eyes amused by the way he made her feel.

"Then I heard her mumbling 'sleep well sweetheart' or something, yeah like that was gonna happen when she spoke in that low voice, almost scary was it" Hermoine chuckled still looking up the stairs.

"I said?" Leia faked being surprised and put her palm to her chest. "Really? I called you 'Sweatheat', so loving I am, I had no idea" she raised her brows towards Harry.

His turn to roll his eyes and he even turned a little pink.

But he grew bigger in her eyes as she heard those words, 'sweatheart'.

"Not last one down, I still beat Ginny and George, and Fred" Ron's voice sounded up from the stairs. He walked happily as if he was in the best mood possible.

"Guess I owe you a sickle" Hermoine chuckled looking at him, her eyes dreamy.

Ron came along the side of the couch stopping next to Leia. "Oi there Harry, don't leave your bloody luggage right were people walk" Rons said looking down at Harry's bag, blocking the way.

"Oh Ron you're such a fool, just move it yourself" Hermoine snarled at him waving her hand at him.

Harry chuckled and leaned to reach it. The second he moved Ron turned towards Hermoine and started walking up to her instead, saying something like, "Would you like it if I left things for you to trip on?" and her tone was equally as sassy when she replied but Leia didn't pay attention.