Chapter 15- A Gryffindor party

A hair curler, a straightener, bags of makeup, clothes tossed everywhere and multiple lustful girls filled the dormitory an hour before the party.

"Could I barrow those black ones with the strap?", "OUCH, this bloody curler-", "Does anyone know how to do an eyeliner?", "Where is it!?", "Can someone zip me up?"

Overlapping of conversations drained the room and on top of that, a radio played music in a corner. "I'll sip you up" Leia said and started to help Parvati with her dress.

Parvati thanked her and continued, "Aren't you so excited for this party? The boys are gonna go crazy with the booze I just know it" she giggled.

"I've been waiting for it ever since I heard of it when we got back yesterday" she laughed.

"Well I've been waiting all week" she said excitedly, "But I suppose you have other things that take your time" she now turned around with a smirk.

"Like what?" she said honestly.

"We've heard a thing or two this holiday while you were at the burrow. Someone said you've made out with some of the boys from Gryffindor and the Slytherins came up with stupid rumors about you getting on with someone on the train, but that's just ludacris. Although, you did sleep in their room a week ago." she insinuated for her to explain.

Leia had no idea that the rumors were spreading. Of course, Harry wasn't new to being in a conspiracy or two but she herself never got any attention. Apparently she was in hot gossip according to Parvati.

"Come on Parvati, don't listen to everything you hear. I've not made out with anyone and certainly not pounded anyone on a train" she partially lied to her. If Hermoine didn't know about Harry and her then gossiping Parvati wasn't going to be the first person she told.

More hysterical conversation, gossip and music flooded the room again and they continued to get ready together. It was much fun to joke and tease each other while doing so.

Leia was done and turned in the mirror, she did indeed look stunning. Her outfit highlighted her hips, her chest and her ass. Her light makeup made her look fun and her hair had never looked so gorgeous in a messy way. Harry was going to love it she thought.

They sprinted down the stairs giggling and complemented each other with enthusiasm like never before.

It was the weekend before school started again after break and the seventh year students threw a Gryffindor party in the common room. Close friends from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaws and Slytherin were also invited to the party and it was at everyone's highest hopes that no one had snitched to a teacher. I looked as though everyone had indeed succeeded with keeping it quiet.

The party was already looking chaotic and as if it had been going on for hours already. It was ten a 'clock and the room was full of tipsy students. Blinking led lights, the dark outside, a drinking table and a dance floor made the atmosphere similar to a club.

"Let's go meet the boys" Leia suggested when she saw them strutting down the stairs on the other side of the room. Harry was wearing a white bottom up and a pair of jeans, for the sake of the others being in the room she didn't press him to the wall and made out with him right there and then. But indeed, it should be illegal to look that good.

The two groups collided, smiled eagerly at each other and began hugging one another in a greet-full manner. Harry locked eyes with her and when they hugged he put his hand around her waist, she whispered in his ear, "I'm imagining your clothes on my bedroom floor"

He smirked while saying so and saw in her peripheral end how his eyes went big and his eyes looked down her body.

As they pulled away he slid his hands down her lower back and pulled slightly in her fabric upwards. He smirked at the sight of her pulling it down again slowly but biting her lower lip. He teased her and it made her frustrated for more.