Chapter 11- Interrupted by Slytherins

His eye lids disappeared as she said that and his lips curled up into a handsome smirk.

"Gladly" he whispered even more seductively and moved his hands to her hips.

With a firm grip he lifted her onto the boxes, making her tall enough to be face to face with him. He spread her legs and moved closer, pressing their cores onto each other. 

She breathed heavily.

She needed him to touch her. She was begging for it with her eyes and her knees pressed harder on the side of him. He let out a deep groan.

She leaned in and looked in his eyes as she did. His breath was warm on her lips. They didn't touch. Her lips parted, so did his, but she stopped half an inch before they met. They were so close, had someone talked the utmost front of their lips would slightly touch. They breathed hard, they desired nothing more than to kiss.

The anticipation of waiting drove them mad for each other. He closed his eyes for a second and groaned. 

When he opened them again she looked down at his lips and whispered, "I dare you to kiss me Harry"

He pressed her against him rougher than ever and slid his hands up her back as he kissed her deeply. His tongue in her mouth, hers in his mouth. Her hands ran through his hair, she moaned at the pleasure of his touch.

His chest was tightly pressed on hers and their cores touching made them hot for more stimulation. She wanted to see him naked right there and then so badly. He did also apparently when he moaned and whispered, "I want you so bad."

She kissed him rougher and took her legs around his middle, pushed him harder onto her. He started to kiss her neck and she let him suck her skin until she knew it would leave a mark. 

She felt him grow hard right onto her. She needed more. "Oh, fuck" he moaned.

Without thinking she let her hand slide down his chest and to the outside of his pants. She could reach him just fine and he went back to kissing her hard after feeling her palm on him. She started to stroke him up and down. Even though his jeans were in the way she didn't dought that he was big. 

He went under her shirt and embraced her back with his arms. His big hands on her neck made her shiver. The cold metal of his rings pressed on her skin. Her heat was extreme. She had never been this wet for someone.

As his hands went up her chest, she began to kiss his neck. He moaned at the feeling. She bit his earlobes lightly and he whispered her name in pleasure. "...Leia, oh fuck..."

They were embracing each other hard and kissed as if they would never be kissed again. She was mad for him and he was mad for her. 

"WHERE is the damn troll-" 

Draco Malfoy stopped mid-sentence. 

Leia pushed Harry of her, tossing him into the opposite wall. She shut her legs and dried her mouth with her sleeves in half a second. 

"You don't say..?" Draco sneered. "Hey, Blaise, come see who I just found practically pounding each other in the storage carriage." he shouted back over his shoulder. Soon the whole Slytherin team had sprinted to stand behind Draco and they grinned doing so. Blaise had a broken nose she noticed.

"Really, Bright, I didn't think you would fall for the chosen act like all the other girls" Draco snarled.

Pansy Parkinson spoke, "You horndogs can't keep it in your pants, can you? Leia snogging Harry? Can it get more disgusting than that?" she sneered.

"Oh shut it Pansy, only because the only action you get is when Draco tells you to clean his asshole" Leia said fixing her clothes not caring how she looked or what she said.