Chapter 17- Kidnapped

-------------

"Harry shoot me!" Leia shouted.

"WHAT?"

"Shoot a spell" it was one second left, "NOW!!"

Sweating and with a heart that was about to explode Harry shot Leia with her own wand the one spell in his head- causing her to fall on the last second before the alarm clock rang with great volume.

Riiiiiiing!

Everything had happened so fast. He shouted putting his hands through his hair. Just when she fell to the floor, unable to move, Pansy and Blaise stepped inside looking smug, "He did it" Pansy applauded as she looked down at Leia's stiff body.

He actually did it.

------------

-48 hours earlier-

"OMG!" Hermoine shouted in a voice that should have made the glass around them splitter.

"NO WAY! NO WA- YOU?! WHAT THE- WHEN?"

With a flicker of her wand Leia shut the curtains of the window in panic making them shield her and Harry.

Shit.

In the moment she had totally forgotten about- well everything- but especially about the unlocked door. The door which now stood open with an astonished Hermoine in it.

"You've gotta be kidding me" Harry sighed into Leia's neck, tickling her with his hair.

Before scolding them Hermoine gave them a chance to quickly put on clothes while she turned around murmuring things to herself.

Adrenalin pumped through Leia's veins as she waited for Hermoine to start lecturing them about god knows what, she had a tendency to do so. Was she going to yelp or maybe be excited for them? Leia had no idea, but whatever side she decided to land on was going to be executed with great exaggeration.

While getting dressed in great haste Harry jerked her shirt on the floor from her hand and put it behind his back faking an unknowing face. She bit back a laugh and gave him a –you really want to go there?- kind of look before jerking his tie from his grasp.

This immature teasing was probably not the right time- Hermoine cleared her throat as to show she was about to turn around.

Here we go.

To both of their surprise Hermoine only frowned and sighed "Are you serious?"

Harry beside Leia gave her the mirrored expression of her own face- huh?

"You two have got to be the most incompatible pair there is!"

Leia was still waiting for Hermoine to start yelling or hugging them, slapping or maybe marry them right there and then- what reaction was this?

"Well this was unexpected" Harry crossed his arms.

Hermoine herself was delighted to see her best friends getting together, she had a feeling that something was between them after the incident. They liked each other, she knew it. Stubborn as they were she knew not to push them, instead she decided to do the opposite and make them face their feelings by themselves.

"Unexpected? You are chaotic!" Hermoine continued to narrow her eyes at the two, "Harry breaks someone's nose, the rumors are flying high and Leia starts a fight with the Slytherins. I'm just glad you get something out of being such trouble for each other" she glared at their messy appearances making catch himself in a chuckle.

Her little speech left them incapable of response.

Nevertheless Leia spoke, "Hermoine, what are you going of about?" to which Hermoine scuffed back, "Come on now, this isn't just sex is it? You're together aren't you?"