Chapter 7- Her revenge

They all had come rushing down the field, carrying one another and laughed. After being put down they were to take separate ways to go shower and change. It had been an exhausting day and they wanted to rest in the common room they had decided before parting ways to Ravenclaw and Gryffindor tower.

The boys went up their staircase and the girls did the same when Hermoine suddenly stopped Leia at the top, exclaiming, "Our dresses!" and Leia's face revealed her expression of realizing. They had forgotten to get their dresses after leaving it in the boys' room days ago.

"Oh, right, I'll go get it, you and Ginny go on." she rushed down the stairs. "I'll go with you?" she could hear Hermoine propose but she didn't answer. It was her time to revenge Harry, she was going to sneak in and hide to then scare him.

Panting slightly she stood outside the door.

It made a quiet creek before opening and she stepped inside, looking from right to left, empty. It was quiet but the room was a mess. It looked as though everyone had tossed their clothes everywhere. The silence broke-

"Ron for god's sake please bring your soap with you next ti-" Harry froze.

The door leading to their showers slammed behind him, him who was wearing nothing but a towel, his torso completely bare and his hair sweaty and messy in his forehead.

"OH MY- I'm so sorry!" she covered her face and backed into to the wall, her back to a bookshelf.

He chuckled and walked over to her, "No need to cover your eyes, I'm quite dressed" he joked sarcastically and she heard his footsteps getting closer and the weight on the floor getting heavier.

Carefully she uncovered her face. God, he was even hotter close up. His chest being puffy and his arms gently strong. "Truly sorry, I came to fetch my dress, and Hermoine's." she couldn't help but to look down at him, his towel hung low and his v-line showed.

"Right, it's actually right..." his sentence faded as he reached over her head. He pushed himself closer to her and used both hands to take down their dresses. His breath was hot on her skin and his big arms surrounding her head made her feel small.

Her eyes wandered his body as it was pushed against her. She caught herself fantasizing about him without the towel on. What a dream, it casused her blushing to show more.

He held the neatly folded dresses at his side on one palm and still stood close to her, eventually he met her eyes and let his chest fall from a deep breath.

Her body was on fire. Especially in one place.

She wanted nothing more than for Harry to grab her and for her to throw his towel off.

His eyes went to her lips and she licked them without thinking of it to which he looked at and smiled slightly. He took his free hand and put a string of her hair behind her looking at it while doing so in a loving way. The breath that met her face was like a drug.

Her eyes were only on him.

Time stopped. She wanted it to stop. Only his hands gave her more butterflies than any other guy had done ever.

He cleared his throat, "You should probably go, the others will wonder were you are" he said in a seductive, low, dark voice.

"Mhm" she swallowed, "I need to shower" and as she said that he glanced down at her body and blushed a little when he looked up. "But see you in the common room later" to which she answered, "Right"

She turned around, making it feel like the hardest thing in the world to tear her eyes from his enchanted green one's, and walked out.

It didn't matter who had kissed her before because the only thing she knew was that it was harry Potter who she really wanted to kiss.