Chapter 4- Next to the great hall

Walking under the cloak was no problem. They had used the cloak times before, cooking up schemes and wandered the castle at night. Hermoine and Leia hid it next to wall outside the big hall.

"We can't just leave it here" Hermoine whispered, "It's fully visible and someone could easily steal it, we will have to bring it with us"

"No, we can't Hermoine, come on, let's just leave it, it doesn't matter really." Of course Hermoine had a point. But leaving it for Harry to pick up later seemed easier than giving it to him in front of everyone in the room to see.

"We should at least hide it, do you have something with you?" Hermoine asked.

"Yea right, I forgot about the bed sheet I keep with me everywhere I go" she threw her hands in the air to her sides. "I'm not even wearing my own clothes Hermoine! Well except my underwear of course"

"That's it!" Hermoine had an idea. "Just give me your bra, we'll cover it with the cloak and therefor the cloak would be shielding something, making it invisible."

"You're funny sometimes you know?"

"Come on just do it, I can't since it's Harry whose gonna pick it up"

"What are you getting at? It would be just as weird for him to find my bra!"

"Come on, Leia, I see the way you two got on last night. It was probably you who gave him that hickey sweetie" Hermoine said in a high insinuating voice.

"Yeah right. Or Cho, she's fancied him the whole year. And I saw you and Ron you should know". Hermoine turned red and looked away. "You waking up in his bed, I wonder if he was sleeping there and then went to hide before we all woke up" Leia sneered.

"Oh shut up" Hermoine punched her in her arm blushing.

After finally giving in, leaving her bra, they were just about to start walking in to lunch when Lavender Brown suddenly rushed down the stairs.

"Where have you been all night!?" she was furious, and Leia didn't really get why. Why did she care so much what they were doing all the time? But she guessed that when your own life is so uneventful, you try to latch on to other's.

Hermoine trembled, "We...erhm, we did go back last night but you, you were asleep and, and... this morning we, we ehm..."

"Left before you woke up" Leia filled in.

"OH, really?!" Lavender snarled at them. "Then why are you wearing Harry and Ron's clothes? HMM? You two are unbelievable, I can't believe you slept there!" Lavender slightly shouted at them, making heads in the corridor turn and they could see people whispering. Draco and his gang glared when they had stopped from walking out from lunch.

"If Gryffindor loses points it's your fault!" She swayed away with her hands crossed in front of her, nose up in the air.

Hermoine and Leia couldn't help but laugh a bit at Lavender's jelousy. They stopped when Padma and Parvati Patil shouted their named from the top of the stairs.

"GUYS! Don't tell us it's true!" Padma shouted.

"What?" Hermoine responded interested.

They now stood before them, "The rumor says you went up to the Gryffindor boys' room and didn't go back to your dorm last night" Parvati said with big eyes.

"Did you sleep there?" The twins said in unison looking utterly excited.

The two of them blushed in response.

"No way!" they again exclaimed together.

"Merlins beard, rumors take of quit fast in this school." Leia sighed.