Chapter 12- Slapping George and kissing Hermoine

Molly and Arthur had welcomed them all with much love after they got to the Burrow. They made sure their children, Hermoine, Harry and Leia got something to eat and explained who will be sleeping in what room. Then they left to go on a trip together for a day or two while both both of them were free over the holiday.

Leia loved the Weasley children's parents but to get a whole house to themselves made her super-excited. Especially it meant that she could spend more time with Harry without two extra pair of eyes in the house. 

Ever since the train ride she had been craving for more touch. But she had no intention of giving them away to the others so she needed to wait for a good opportunity. Harry seemed to like her too, but the question was in what way?

They all sat in the living room just talking and laughing when Ron said, "Guys, we're home alone, shouldn't we take advantage of that? Come on doesn't anyone have fire whiskey or something?"

"We do" Fred and George responded with grins. 

"I was just about to get a sweater from mine and Ron's room so I can swing by yours and get it" Harry was fast to explain. "It's chilly in here don't you think?" when the others didn't notice he gave Leia a look with his eyes and smile.

"I agree" she rose to her feet. "I'll get a sweater as well or a blanket from upstairs."

He bit back his smirk and told the others that they would be right back. When she followed Harry up the stairs, she didn't really know what he intended to do but the thought of him luring her up alone made her heart raise fast. 

The twins' room was just a step to her left when she got up the top of the stairs. Harry had darted in the room before her. Maybe he really just wanted to get the fire whiskey and a sweater and then go? Was it foolish of her to step into the room, to suppose that he wanted her to follow him? Her bravery sank and her heart beat of indecisiveness. 

She raised her foot, not knowing if she were to walk ahead or to the left. But she didn't have to choose, Harry grabbed her arm from inside the room and pulled her in. He held her wrist and placed her right in front of him.

"I'm not that cold" he said looking down at her with a smirk.

He held her wrist in the air, by her side and started to push her backwards, making her walk. They locked eyes as they walked. She met the wall with her back. A frustrated sigh slipped her lips.

He leaned next to her ear, touching it with his soft lips. Her body shivered at the small touch. Oh, please kiss me, she thought as he breathed on her skin. He spoke, "Although, the others are waiting" 

He pushed her harder onto the wall and pressed himself on her.

Her hand that were free, laid itself on his shoulder and glided down his arm very slowly. She felt his face eying her but his body only paying attention to her fingers gently running down his skin. When her fingers met his hand he took her by surprise and grabbed her free wrist and lifted it up to the side of her head like the other one. She grunted at his roughness.

His face was an inch away from hers as she leaned closer and whispered on his lips, "Let them wait" both of them eyed their lips being a breath away.

He seemed to like the danger and the game she played because when she leaned her head back to the wall he pushed her harder and stared at her with longing in his face.

Her whole body was on fire and it took her all her strength to not kiss him or lean in for him to kiss her. After all, it was fun to play and to make him wait.

But after hearing loud heavy steps coming up the stairs she regretted not kissing him. "What's taking so long?" Fred's voice sounded feet away from them.