Chapter 6- Sweaty in the sun

The next day Leia woke up without a headache but rather with a stomach-ache. She pulled the cover over her head and grunted at Hermoine who was getting dressed and had let the sun in through the windows.

"Please Hermoine no," she groaned from beneath the covers with a very raspy voice. Hermoine was always bright in the morning, probably from all those early mornings of studying she thought. "You can't do this to me, please let me sleep"

Leia grunted even louder when Hermoine jumped onto the bed landing on her as she hugged her outside off the covers. "You're impossible Leia" she chuckled, "It's beautiful outside, let's go eat and catch up with the guys" she tried to uncover Leia's face but she straddled against her.

"That's the least thing I'd like to do" she flustered when Hermoine eventually had ripped the cover from her head, revealing a terrible morning mess of hair.

"What's been up with you? You came back from breakfast yesterday looking caught in a trance and then when we played the game you sort of seemed nervous sometimes. I've been checkin' on you, you know"

Leia gave a small smile and felt flattered that Hermoine was such a caring friend. She never made her feel bad and she always comforted her. Lying to her best friend didn't feel right.

"Well you're not wrong. I just feel very confused right now" a big part of her confusing was from her divided feelings for Harry but since not even herself knew what that was about she decided to leave his name out of it and their kiss. Instead, she explained about Fred's weird behavior, seven minutes in heaven and all the confusing from 'who kissed who'. Hermoine listened with awe.

After her heart to heart talk with her she felt better. It didn't matter what had happened, she should just focus on having fun, not worrying about the past, Hermoine assured her.

"Now get dressed! Put on something airy, it's terribly warm outside"

Best to follow her advice, she put on a tennis skirt that would do and they went down to breakfast. After sitting down with Neville, Ginny and Dean the rest came within minutes. They were even joined by Luna and Cho from the Ravenclaw table.

Harry were the only one missing.

But then, he came rushing in, panting.

"Guys I went down to Hagrid's to give back his stuff when, you won't believe it, firstly he said that we could keep it and then he showed me a really funny muggle-sport that he had bought a set of. You have to come play, we need more players."

They sprinted down the castle towards Hagrid's hut.

The sport turned out to be rounders. A sport Leia hadn't played despite being born in a half-blood wizarding family but it had always seemed like lots of fun to her.

The game took all day, and they didn't even stop to get lunch. Hagrid was working outside just by the forest, he sorted what looked like hair from different animals into boxes, and he also brought them water and biscuits. It smelled like summer in the air.

It was a hot day and the sun shone without any clouds that resulted that after hours of playing they were sweaty and panting. She was glad she wore her skirt with hotpants underneath.

Leia changed to being burner the second match, Neville threw her a ball, but the throw was too short. She bent down to pick up the ball and realized that maybe she showed a little too much, bending over and the back of her legs towards the guys in line to hit the ball. She quickly turned around and burned the runner. Harry stood looking at the ground but with wide eyes and his lips between his teeth, clearly he had watched her and tried to bite away a smirk.