Chapter 18- A smidge of crazy

Cold. Confused. Hurt. Desperate. Lost.

What where the right words to describe her inner monologue?

The metal floor felt as cold as ice when Leia woke up, she looked around and saw she was laying in a dark grey room, perhaps a cellar.

"Where's Harry?" her lips let out in a minimal movement, still closing her eyes, not moving from laying in a side position.

A high voice scuffed a few feet beside her, "Desperate piece of shit" Pansy said turning her attention to Leia.

A strike of electricity rose through Leia's every inch as Pansy's voice became coherent to her. In a heartbeat she darted from the floor and ran to the direction of the voice, learning two things. One, that Pansy was sitting in a set of sofas and two, that she herself was trapped inside magical see-through walls.

Anger never quite this strong made her temper peak through her speech, "YOU LITTLE BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AND WHERE THE HELL IS HARRY?!"

"Now, now, little mudblood, calm down won't you-?"

"YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF TRASH, YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO KIDNAP SOMEONE?!"

Leia banged the walls shouting in frustration, she really had had enough of this nonsense.

"Eaaasy" a sharp superior-like voice emerged from the shadows, "Believe it or not but we are actually not only doing this for fun- although it is great fun to tease the two of you" Blaise said while polishing his wand leaning on a wall in the semi-dark room.

"TEASE?! YOU MEAN HARASS!"

He looked up and continued unbothered, "We're actually here on a mission"

Leia started to collect her feelings, the Slytherins didn't deserve to see her suffer, "Blaise fucking Zabini. Of course. Thinks he can have whatever he wants and always wants to be the leader. Too bad the only time you get to shine is when Draco leaves his durt- duty to you." Leia spat.

"End the talking back or we'll leave you here over another night" he spat back narrowing his eyes and pointing a threatening finger her way.

Had she been unconscious over night? There were no windows in the room and the only furniture were the set of sofas.

Changing her attention Leia followed Blaise's hand as he flickered his wand and revealed a terrible sight many feet away from her.

In the air, vertically, unable to move floated a tired looking Harry. He had obviously been awake a long time before Leia, shielded from her sight. It had taken him so much energy watching her on the floor without being able to talk, move or help.

Although he did look calm and collected and unharmed.

When they locked eyes he smiled assuring her that they were fine and chuckled when he was finally let down from the air and freed from his body-bind curse. "Thanks Blaise- knew you had some sort of soft spot for me" he woke up his body and ran his fingers through his hair, even lifting his shirt to wipe his forehead.

"Shut up Potter, you shouldn't be acting like you're the one having the upper hand here."

"No that would be extremely foolish of me considering what sort of punishment you could give me, like let's say kidnap- right...already done that one" he stroked his chin and bitt his lips.

Harry's sense of humor and calmness did make Leia somewhat relaxed, though her mistake was letting a chuckle escape that drew Pansy's attention.

"You thought that was funny you little rat?" she spat and rose from the sofa.