Chapter Three

Once I find a perfect dress, We go home. Ashton drops me off at home. "Okay, El, I'm picking you up at quater to eight so be ready. Okay?" He sighs, I'm never on time and I'm always late for everything.  I roll my eyes at him. "Yeah, yeah."

Once I'm inside and Ashton has drove away, I phone Ashley.

"Hey babe, I'm home now, I got the perfect dress for the party, Come over now? And we can get ready together?"

She squeals. "Be over in five. I'll walk in" she hangs up whilst I giggle to myself. Ashley treats my house as a second home and my parents just let her walk in and make herself snacks. I quickly shower,  Washing my hair and body, I step out the shower, walking back into my room.

I hear the door open. "IM UP HERE!" I hear Ashley running upstairs and she barges in my room.

"Hey." I grin, gently brushes through my damp hair. I switch on the blowdryer and blowdry my long hair.

"HEY! SO WHAT YOU WANTING ME TO DO TO YOUR HAIR?" Ashley shouts over the blowdryer.

Once my hair is fairly dry, I switch it off. "Loose curls, maybe?"

She nods. "Lets get started then."

__________________

Once it reaches 7:30, we are both ready.

Ashley has her long blonde hair in a high pony tail, making her look older, with light makeup with a Blue bodycon dress and white heels and bag to top off her look.

Whereas, I have gone a bit overboard wiyh my smokey make up and red lips, My hair in loose girls casacading down my back and a tight white short dress, showing just enough clevage without me looking desperate for a bit of male attention, I slide on my silver plantforms, grabbing my silver clutch. I bite my lip, looking at myself in the mirror.. I like this look. I don't look like me, right now.

Ashley looks over at me. "You look insane, El."

I grin. "So do you, b-" I'm interrupted by honking of a car. "That'll be Ashton and his.. date." I roll my eyes. His dates are always skanky whores. Oops. But its true.

I walk out, pulling Ashley with me. I get in the back of the car with Ashley. I smile at Ashton. "Hey."

Ashton turns around. "Hey girls, This is Kimberly, my date for tonight." He tilts his head, gesturing towards the petit black-haired girl. She wasn't as bad as some of the girls Ashton has been with.  She seemed quite friendly. "Hey." She smiles confidently, gesturing us a small wave.

Once we arrive at the party, The party is in full swing and Ashley leaves to go find Ryder. I walk towards the table, leaning against it. Seeing Ashton and Kim on the dancefloor. I shake my head. Yes, I'm jealous. One, because Ashton is my best friend and I wish he was with me and making me laugh, and two, because I dont have a date. Bit pathetic really, but hey, I'm a hormonal teenage girl.

I grab a beer, Taking a big swig out of it. I feel someone touch my hip. I turn to see Mason, Capital of the lacrosse team. I smile at him. "Hey Mase." Mason is a really good-looking boy and he has abs and muscles to die for, He is currently wearing a white t-shirt which shows off his bulging body. He is also quite tan. Which is always a good thing in a boy.

"Hey El." He smirks slightly.  "Why you by yourself?"

I shrug, Placing my clutch on the table. "All my friends are off somewhere." I down my beer, pouring some cherry vodka in a cup. Taking a big gulp, pulling a face. He chuckles quietly. He seems a little tipsy. And I'm beginning myself starting to feel tipsy too.

"Do you want to dance?" He holds out his hand. I smile, gripping his hand, Pulling him on the dancefloor quickly.

An upbeat song comes on, I wrap my arms around his neck, giggling. The next thing I know I'm being ripped off of Mason. I gasp, Looking up at a furious Ashton. "Ashton? What the fuck?!" Who does he think he is. I grumble.

Ashton growls towards Mason. "Stop trying to take advantage of an innocent girl."

I frown. "Innocent?! I'm anything but innocent, Ashton. You have no right to storm over here and cause a scene. If I'm innocent, then I wouldnt do this." I stagger towards Mason, locking our lips together, Kissing him hungrily. Mason kisses back after he recovers from the shock. I pull away.

Ashton looks a bit disappointed with me. Mainly because he doesn't want me involved with someone like Mason. He says Mason is bad news. But I don't see whats so bad with him. He's nice.

Ashtons date Kim, storms off. Whats wrong with her? Hm, maybe it was because she wasn't getting enough attention. Mason quickly lets go off me. "I'm goung to go and find my friends." He runs off, leaving me with an angry Ashton. "How many times have I told you not go near Mason?" I frown. "Why do you hate Mason so much? Come on, tell me. We tell each other everything."

"I just do! For fuck sake, Ellie! Just stay out of it!" He storms off.

I frown, Wiping away a few tears. Ashton never treats me like that. I walk over to the kitchen. Pouring more and more cherry vodka..

Alcohol is the answer tonight.