Chapter Twenty-One

I walk back into the house going straight to the kitchen, Pouring a glass of punch.

I hear footsteps behind me, I instantly can tell Ashton is behind me. I bring the drink to my lips before getting someone takes it of me.

"You shouldn't be drinking that, it could be spiked. You know that." He says softly in my ear. I turn around, Wrapping my arms around Ashton's torso, he puts his chin on the top of my head, Squeezing me gently.

We can't stay away from each other.

We get interrupted by Tyler, one of Ashton's friends. "Come play spin the bottle."

I laugh sarcastically. "How old are we? Thirteen?"

Tyler sticks out his tongue at me. "Shut up, come on!" He pulls us into a bedroom.

Me and Ashton sit in the circle, I lay my head on Ashton's shoulder.

Tyler spins the bottle and it lands on a pretty girl who seems sweet, she blushes, Spinning the bottle as it slowly comes to a halt at Tyler. He smirks at the girl as he leans in and kisses her softly.

Tyler spins the bottle once more and it slowly stops at me. My eyes widen, and I can feel Ashton tense up. I lean over to spin the bottle.

It spins fast and my heart is beating in my chest. As it comes to a stop, I notice it lands on my best friend..

Ashton.

Oh god. I feel like I'm hyperventilating.

I turn to face Ashton as he gently grabs the back of my neck pulling my lips to his, All this sexual tension is finally wearing off as we kiss hungrily. He pulls me onto his lap as if I'm going to disappear any minute. I run my hands down his chest clinging on to his shirt in my small fists. I totally forget everyone was around us.

I hear Tyler cough awkwardly. We pull away. I blush furiously as I try to climb of his lap, Ashton pulls me back against his chest and whispers in my ear. "Don't leave me." His voice sends shivers down my spine.

"I need to go home. My parents will be wondering where I am." I whine childishly, sipping out of his cup.

"No way, you're drunk. I'll text them now and tell them you're staying at my house." He grabs his phone, texting my parents. His phone beeps instantly.

"They said that's fine." Ashton smirks proudly.

My parents adores Ashton and always lets him stay or let me stay at his. They don't mind, but if it was someone else it would be a definite no.

"No surprise there." I mutter under my breath.

We get up and leave the room, I walk over to Ashley and Kyle in the kitchen. "Hey babe!" Ashley squeals and I instantly can tell she's tipsy.

I grab a beer. Yes, I like beer. Shock horror. I sip the beer. "Hey Ashley. I haven't seen you all night. Let's go dance!" I hand Ashton my beer, Smiling and tell him I will be back in a couple minutes.

Ashley grabs my hand, Pulling me onto the dance floor. We giggle as we dance crazily. I love my best friend, she's so crazy and we get on so well. It's good that I have a girl best friend as well as Ashton, as much as I love Ashton, you do need a girl best friend, too.

After a couple songs we go join up with Ashton and Ryder.

"You ready to go home?" Ashton asks me throwing his arm around my shoulder. I nod, smiling up at him.

We say our goodbyes to some people and make our way out, By the time the air hits me, I feel more drunk than ever.

I stumble towards Ashton's car, He helps me in the car, Laughing his head off. He gets in and pulls out of the driveway. "Do not puke, please baby." He laughs, Rubbing his dashboard lovingly. He seriously loves Ana more than me.

"You love Ana more than me." I pout drunkenly.

"Hmm, Nah, of course I love you more."

Me and Ashton always tells each other we love each other in a friendly way but now the love I feel is way way different, It's sad that he probably doesn't feel the same. He pulls into his driveway and parks his car outside his house. He helps me out and pulls me onto his back.

We walk in his house quietly and we go straight to his bedroom. He lays me carefully onto the bed, he walks to his wardrobe, Grabbing a t-shirt, he chucks it at me and I catch it.

I swiftly pull off my red dress and pull on his t-shirt. I slip my shoes off and crawl into the bedroom.

I watch Ashton strip down to his boxers. I chew on my bottom lip, his body is not even real, he's so unreal. I don't know how I will be able to have any will power right now. I just want to jump his bones. He makes it so easy to be in love with him. I need him. So badly.

He walks over to the bed and gets in the bed, I rolls over to him, Placing my hand on his chest. "Ashton. I need you tonight.. Just one more time. Please. Then we can forget both times happened. Please." I plead him desperately.

Ashton looks down at me, I can tell he's trying to figure out if it's a good idea. He looks almost like he's in pain. He sighs softly. "Okay, baby. Whatever you want."

I grin cheekily and crawl on top of Ashton.