Chapter Thirty-One

WARNING:

MILD SEXUAL SCENES

If you do not like that, skip this chapter

▪️▪️▪️

A gasp escapes my mouth after those words leave Ashton's mouth. He just told me he loves me.

"I love you, too, Ash. So much." I admit quietly, it feels like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm so happy I have finally told him how I felt, however I don't think anything will come out of it, I'm not ready for a commitment and full of heartbreaks.

"Be my girlfriend?" Ashton looks down at my pleadingly.

"I-I can't. Not yet."

"Then what are we?" Ashton sighs frustratedly. And honestly, I don't even know myself.

"I-I don't know, can we just carry on the way we are right now, I'm not ready yet." I look down at my feet, avoiding eye contact with Ashton.

"Whatever you want." He puts a finger up under my chin and plants a small kiss on my lips. "I'll wait for you."

I smile against his lips, wrapping my small arms around his neck and I squeal when I realise he has picked me up, I instantly wrap my legs around his torso holding onto him for dear life and he takes off running towards the ocean.

I continue to squeal with delight when we are in the water and the cold water hits me like a bus, I bury my head in the nape of Ashton's neck.

Ashton lets out a small chuckle and he lowers my body in the water, I slowly unravel my arms from his neck getting used to the temperature of the water and I realise it isn't as cold as I thought it would be.

I smile looking into Ashton's eyes. This is such a perfect and intimidate moment, his eyes are full of love,lust and awe.

We are still fully dressed so I decide to pull off my jeans and crop top and I notice as Ashton does the same, he takes my clothes out of my hand, swimming back to the shore and places them on the sandy beach. He turns back round and swims back to me in an instant.

"Don't worry I have blankets in the car that we can use when we get out.." He ensures me, He hesitantly grasp my wrist, pulling me closer to him. And I soon realise what is about to happen and deep down, I wanted it to happen, I couldn't deny the sexual tension around us lately.

I'm so glad I've decided to start getting the injection which prevents pregnancy and I knew it was a good decision.

Ashton attacks my lips with his and the kiss is fierce and full of need for each other, excitement courses through my veins. He pulls away from my lips and plants butterfly kisses down my jawline making his way to my neck, I softly moan his name.

He knows my weakness and neck kissing/biting is 100% my weakness. He nibbles on the skin below my ear whilst he runs his hands up and down my body. My fingers dig into his back.

"Marking. What's. Mine. " He growls fierce-fully in my ear making a shiver make its way down my spine, I arch my back pressing my body to his.

"Ashton, please fuck me. I need you so badly." I whine full of pleasure that he is giving me.

"If you wish, Princess." He pulls my panties to the side, Pressing into me gently.

▪️▪️▪️

We both swim back to shore after our lustful encounter, we both are smiling happily and we are both content.

Ashton picks up our clothes as we make our way towards the car. I rub up and down my arms feeling the cold against my wet body.

Ashton opens the boot, grasping the blankets, throwing the clothes in the boot, he quickly wraps the blanket around my body and I let out a sigh with relief and quickly gets in the passenger seat.

He quickly gets in the drivers seat with the other blanket wrapped around him.

"Want me to turn on the heat?" Ashton asks me. I nod quickly, he turns the nob turning the heat on full-blast and he pulls out of the beach and races down the main road.

"Are we going to yours?" I glance at Ashton. Ashton nods, Pulling up in his driveway after a few minutes driving. "We are here."

"Is your parents in?" I wonder.

Ashton smirks for a second, shaking his head making his hair fall into his eyes. "They are away this weekend."

He walks into the kitchen, leaning against the countertop, smiling genuinely. "You hungry? Thirsty?"

I smirk over at him confidently. "For you? Yes." I take a step closer to him, running my finger down his chest, I look up at him batting my eyelashes at him, he looks down at me his breath hitching, I love how i have such a good effect on him.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his mouth to mine.

I feel myself getting lift from the ground and I realise Ashton is picking me up, I giggle softly and Ashton carries me to his bedroom ready for round two.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

So I'm thinking of doing two more chapters and that will be the book over. I have enjoyed writing this book so much and I love everyone who has stuck by the book. Means so much to me.