Chapter Ten

We all decided to pick our bedrooms after putting the groceries away. Me and Ashton decided to share a two bedroom, whilst Ashley and Emma did the same, and Kimberly had her own rooms and Ryder and Kyle had the same idea and had a room each.

I unpacked my suitcase, Hanging all my clothes up. "Shouldn't you be sharing with Kim?"

He raises an eyebrow. "No? We always share."

"No snoring then!"

He throws his pillow at me. "I never snore!"

I smirk. "You do!" I pull out my pet panda pillow, Snowy, Placing her on my bed. Ashton looks over at Snowy. "Why the fuck did you take Snowy with you?"

I pout. "I take her everywhere! Dont bully me!" I got Snowy from Ryder and Ashton for my 9th birthday and ever since then me and Snowy are inseparable, I take her on holidays. I place my make up bag on the dressing table. I hear Ashton groaning.

"This is going to be last year!"

I burst out laughing.

Last year, Our bedroom was so messy with all my stuff, I always make it my room with my make up and clothes scattered all over the room.

"I promise I will try keep it tidy. If you make your side tidy and especially clean! No dirty dishes!"

Ashton had a very bad habit of leaving his dirty dishes under his bed, It drives me insane. I walk into our ensuite, Putting our toothbrushes in the holder.

I run downstairs, Smelling pizza. "Pizza is calling!" I run into the kitchen, Taking a seat beside Emma. I grab a piece, Biting into it. I grab the tomato ketchup, Squirting loads on top of the slice.

Ashton turns his nose up to my slice. "Why do you do that everytime? You're ruining the pizza. "

"Don't knock it." I eat the pizza slice quickly. "I'm stuffed."

Kyle chuckles, Eating his SIXTH piece. "You had one slice."

"Well, I'm not a fatty like you." I poke at his stomach, I hear Emma giggling beside me.

"Are we going to get ready for the Beach Party after this?" Ashleys asks us all.

I nod eagerly. "I'm so excited! I even got a new dress for tonight! Anyways, I'm going to shower!" I run upstairs, hopping in the shower, quickly washing my hair and face.

I get out walking into the bedroom, Drying my hair and body.

I grin, Looking in the mirror, I like the way I look in this new dress. (Ellies dress at the side.) My dress is black and white, the top half is black with slits in the back, showing my tan back, the skirt is white and tight. My hair is loosely curled, which is half up, My make up is natural but with dark lips. I slide on my wedges, Grabbing my clutch bag, Throwing in my phone and some gum.

I walk downstairs, I see everyone all ready. "Oops, were you all waiting for me?"

Everyone rolls their eyes at me playfully. We left the house, Ryder walks up behind me, Whispering in my ear. "You look so good."

My eyes widen, Blushing slightly. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."

I walk up to party, Grabbing a drink from the table set up with all the alcoholic and non-alocoholic drinks. I pour the cherry vodka in my red cup. I'm not planning on getting too drunk. I lean against the table, Its so crowded and I have seemed to have lost all my friends. I groan, Seeing a boy beside me.

I gap at him, He is so good-looking, He's tan, Brown messy hair, with really big muscles.

He smirks, Not even glancing at me. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies."

My eyes widen, Turning away from him. Did I seriously just get caught checking someone out? How embarrassing.

"I heard that." The ignorant boy said.

Oh, god. Did I just say that out loud?

He chuckles slightly, Turning to me. "Yeah you did."

I groan. "How about we start all over? Hi, I'm Ellie, Pleasure to meet you." I stick out my hand. He lifts up my hand to his lips, Placing a small kiss on the back of my hand, I gasp quietly as his lips come to contact to my skin.

"I'm Seth. It's great to meet you, Ellie." He smirks cockily.

I down the rest of my Cherry vodka, Wiping my lips. I feel my head getting light. I pour another cup, Downing some.

"Woah! Easy there, tiger!" He chuckles.

"Or what?" I seem to be getting more and more confident by the minute. And I can feel drunk and light headed. Maybe I should of ate more than just a slice of pizza. My eyes flicker to his lips and then back to his eyes. "Kiss me."

"Um, El. Are you sure?"

I roll my eyes, Grabbing his collar of his shirt, Smashing our lips together, I feel his arms snake around my petit waist, I stumble back, Seth keeps me steady.

I'm taken back by how good of a kisser he was. I wrap my arms around his neck, Pushing my body to his.

This is wrong, I shouldn't be doing this. I push him away gently. "I'll be back, I just need to go see a friend." I grab the bottle of Cherry Vodka, Looking around the crowd, I spot Ashton, I pat his arm. "Ashton, We need to talk. Right now." I slur out my words slightly.

Kim glares at me. Oops I must of interrupted something. I pull Ashton away until we were out of view.

"Are you drunk, El?" He frowns.

"A little bit! But who cares, Do you know what I just did?" Tears run down my face.

"I just kissed Seth."

He grunts angrily. "Who is Seth?" He steps closer to me, Wiping my tears away from my face. "Don't cry, baby girl."

"You betrayed me, Ashton." My voice broke.

Ashton looks at me, hurt. "Baby, you're killing me, right now. I know I hurt you, I know. I'm sorry.." He pulls me into his arms. I look up at him, Looking vulnerable.

His eyes flicker to my lips then back my eyes. "I want to kiss you, right now."

"Whats stopping you?" I feel like my heart is going rip out of my body, it's beating so fast.

"I don't want to take advantage."

I roll my eyes. I get on my tippy toes, Placing my soft lips over his.

________________

She finally broke down and told Ashton how she feels.

Do you think shes making a mistake kissing Ashton? How do you think Kim and Mason react?