Chapter Twenty

Me and girls were in my room, getting ready for the party at Paul's. Emma was curling my hair whilst I was doing Ashley's hair and straightening her curly hair.

Emma being Emma is all ready and looking gorgeous. Emma is wearing a blue playsuit with a plunging v neck, which doesn't make her look slutty or too covered up, she has minimal make up and her hair is up and makes her look classy and she has black plain high heels on to set her look. She looks great.

Where's, Ashley has gone for a more different look, with a little black dress on, which is plain but she has added bling to her look, with her Michael kors watch and a nice necklace to go with it, her make up is bold and she has gone for a smokey eye look with dark lipstick. She looks just as good as Emma.

"All done!" Emma squeals,pushing me to the mirror. I gasp as I look in the mirror. I look so different. Not as good as my friends but I look pretty good.

I'm wearing a tight red dress with nude heels and my hair cascades down my back, my hair is in curls and my make up is bold just like Ashley's, with red lipstick to top off my look.

We giggle as we finish our champagne we got from Emma's house. We heard beeps outside as we grab our clutch bags. We decided we would get the boys to drive us, so Emma was getting picked up by Kyle, Ashley was getting picked up by Ryder and I was getting picked up by Ashton.

We walk outside, I frown as I only see two cars. Ryder gets out the car, opening the door for Ashley. "Hey El, Ashton is already at the party and I told him I would pick you up for him." He opens the back seat for me. I climb in, frowning. Ashton stood me up. I was not a happy bunny right now.

Ryder drove us the party, and parked outside Pauls massive mansion, how clique? The party is in a mansion. Paul is known for his weapon parties, and he has parties nearly every month. His parents travel all the time which means Paul is alone with his house cleaner.

We walk into the party, squeezing through all the bodies. I walk straight into the kitchen and grab a red cup and fill it up with punch that was left on the table. I down it quickly, I wanted to let go and forget about Ashton ditching me. He's probably in a bedroom fucking a girl of the cheerleading team, considering he's captain of the football team all the cheerleaders want in his pants.

Ashton has took most of them out or slept with them, I roll my eyes and continue to ind myself up. I shouldn't be bothered.

I pour myself another glass of punch and down it. This punch is quite strong.

I lean against the table watching some boys play Beer Pong. I giggle at how rubbish they are playing as I grab another drink. Liam turns round smirking.

Liam is a boy on the football team with Ashton, he is tall and you can tell straight away he works out. "What are you laughing at, El?"

"Honestly, you're so bad at beer pong." I laugh as I continue to get more confident with every drink I have.

He laughs loudly, gesturing to the table. "Id like to see you try beat me. "

After half an hour of laughs and drinks and games of beer pong, I realise I'm really drunk and I want to go try find Ashton.

I smile at Liam. "I'm going to find Ash, but I'll come see you soon and we can have another game." I lean up and press my lips to his cheek for a couple seconds then break away, I make my way to the living room and I see Ashton on the sofa, and a girl flirting and touching.I see red. I was jealous and I don't like it.

I walk over to Ashton, smiling sweetly. Ashton looks up from the slutty girl for a second and his eyes widen as his eyes rake my body and it makes me feel a bit more confident as I know he likes what he sees. "El, you look insane!" He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around my waist and he completely ignores the girl beside him who is trying to get his attention by running her lanky manicured hand down his bicep.

He continues to ignore her, she rolls her eyes, storming off. I turn to Ashton. "Why were you flirting with her?"

I should not be saying any of this and have no right to be moody at him. He's not my boyfriend but I can't seem to shut myself up.

Ashton looks at me, weirdly. He's trying to see if I'm serious. "What? I just ignored her for you?"

"I could see you were flirting with her when I came in, Ashton!" I throw my hands in the hair.

"Seriously? I don't know what your problem is. You don't want me. I want to be with you, but you just push me away and treat me like a best friend, I don't know what you want with me. Do you want to be more or not? I don't see why you're getting annoyed for flirting with a girl, last time I checked I was single." Ashton finishes with a sigh.

I frown, hurt. But deep down I knew he was right, I didnt want to be with him like that because it would ruin our friendship and at the same time I don't want him flirting with other girls.

"Fine. I guess that means I could do this.." I look over seeing Liam in the crowd, I walk up and over to him, I grab his arm, He looks startled. I crash my lips to his, Wrapping one arm around his neck as his arms snake around my waist, kissing me hungrily back. Sadly, theres no spark like with Ashton.

I feel myself getting roughly grabbed, Pulling me away from Liam. I turn to see who it was, Seeing a very angry Ashton. He pulls me outside. "What the fuck was that?! That's not fucking fair at all! Trying to make someone jealous by kissing their mate is low, especially for you."

"I'm sorry.. I just want you to want me as much I want you. It drives me crazy that you can flirt with other people."

Ashton laughs sarcastically, Walking back in the house.

I know now I have definitely screwed up..