Chapter Four

I giggle loudly, downing more of my cherry vodka, whilst talking to a couple boys I don't know. I was really drunk and I had the giggles. I haven't seen Ashton for about an hour.

I jump off the table, nearly falling flat on my face, whilst John steadies me, chuckling.

"I'm going to find my boyfriend" I giggle, stumbling towards the stairs.  I look up, bunping into someone. My eyes lit up. The person I was looking for.  "ASHTON BABY!" I fling my arms around his neck. Burying my face into his neck. "I missed you.. Dont leave me again." I choke out a sob.

I hear him sigh softly. "Baby girl, are you drunk?"

I nod my head. "Maybe a little. But still, don't leave me again. You hurt my feelings. " He smiles softly, holding me up straight.

"I won't. Will we get you home?"

I shake my head. "Can we dance?" He raises an eyebrow. "Okay I'll go find someone els-" I turn to leave, but Ashton grabs my hand. "No. I will dance with you." He leads me gently to the dancefloor. He places his hands on my hips loosely like he's going to hurt me. I roll my eyes giggling. "I'm not glass, Ash. You can be rough with me."

His eyes widen, muttering. "You're going to be so embarrassed once I tell you everything tomorrow. "

I slap his chest lightly. "Noooo, I wont. It's only you."

He chuckles, Running his hands down my hip. "How about we go back to mine or yours and order food?" My dad always tells Ashton come round and he's always allowed to stay. My dad is not scrict when I'm around Ash, pretty sure my dad trusts him more than me. I giggle. "Lets go back to mine, then. Wait, What about Kim?"

He shrugged. "She has her friends here and I want to spend time with you." He grabs my hand, helping me outside.  He opens the door car and lifts me into the car, buckling my seatbelt. He runs over to his side, Driving out of Kyles driveway.

"We didnt say goodbye to anyone!"

He glances over at me. "It doesn't matter. Everyones drunk anyways."

He drives into my driveway, stopping the engine. He helps me out of the car. "You do know I'm capable of getting out a car? You don't-" My eyes widen, Stumbling over my own feet. He laughs, Catching me before I fall. I look up at him, grinning.

He pulls me into his arms, Unlocking my door and Ashton carries me up to my room, laying me down on the bed gently.

He pulls off his t-shirt, handing it to me. I smile widely.  I'm always wearing his shirts. I walk into my closet, changing out my dress quickly, Pulling Ashtons t-shirt over my head.

Once I come out, Ashton is already in bed, Watching a movie. I smile, Getting in the bed beside him.

"What you watching?"

He smirks slightly.  "The Grudge." My eyes widen. "No way!"

He laughs, Whilst I reach out for the remote, ready to turn it off. He snatches the remote quickly, smirking at me.

"No way are you turning this over. It just started!"

I pout, Pulling the duvet over my bare legs. "I hate you."

He laughs, Swinging an arm around my shoulders, Pulling me closer. "No, you dont."

I snuggled into his side, smiling sleepily. "True.."

I feel myself drift to sleep.

____________________

I wake up, groaning. Hearing my ensuite shower running.  I sit up, Seeing pills and a glass of water, Ash knows me too well. I swallow the pills quickly. Lying back down on the bed, Moaning.

I hear someone chuckle to themselves. I glance over at Ashton.

"Hows the head?"

I roll my eyes. "What do you think? Did I do anything stupid?"

He smirks.

"Tell me. NOW." I laugh, throwing a pillow at his face. He catches it quickly. "Stupid reflexes." I mutter under my breath, which makes him laugh even more.

He finally tells me everything from beginning to the end. I frown. "Why were you annoyed at me and Mase?"

He grunts lowly. "He's just not a good person to be around, El."

I knew he wanted me to leave the topic alone, but I kept thinking if Ash was keeping something from me. I shake my head, trying to forget about it.

"You want some food?" Ashton asks, throwing on some sweat pants he always leaves at mine. I nearly puke in my mouth. "No way!"

"It will do you good." He insisted.

"Lets go out for some lunch then."