Chapter Nineteen

I giggle loudly, Licking the middle out of the Oreo then munch on the biscuit.

We are on our third movie, after Fast and Furious, we decided to watch a horror, the conjuring. It was awful, Ashton continued to laugh at me throughout the movie calling me a baby for finding it scary. It was scary!

I decided after a horror we should watch a comedy and I wanted to watch Norbit while Ashton wanted to watch 40 year old virgin, but after half an hour of protests, I got my way and we are now currently watching Norbit with the duvet over us.

"Do you want to stay tonight? My parents are away for the night and I don't fancy staying alone, if you have plans that's fine you don't have too, it's just an suggestion, but if you don't want too-" I ramble as he places his hand over my mouth, chuckling.

"I want to stay." He smiles sincerely.

I lick his palm. He raises an eyebrow at me, pulling his hand away from my mouth.

"Did you just.... Lick me?"

I smirk. "Oops?"

His eyes wonder over to the other side of the room. "OH MY GEE, There's a huge spider crawling up the wall!" He points behind me, screeching.

I scream loudly, Turning to where he pointed too.

As soon as I turn I feel myself getting lifted up and put on Ashton's lap as he tickles me all of a sudden.

I squeal, the little shit teased me knowing I hate spiders.

"STOP! I-I-IM GOING TO P-PEE!" I squirm in his arms, trying to swat him away with my hands.

He chuckles, Pulling his hands away. "Do not pee on me."

I breathe heavily, Moving of his lap. " I hate you so much!"

Ashton pushes me onto the floor and I land on my ass with a loud thud.

I gasp in surprise and pain. That hurt badly, I rub my sore behind, slowly getting up. "What was that for, you asshole?"

He grins sheepishly, Sprawling across the sofa, taking the whole sofa. "You were heavy and besides, I wanted to steal your seat."

I roll my eyes, Plopping myself on his chest. "Fine then, I'll just get comfy here."

He laughs, Placing his hand in between my thigh, making my breathing hitch. His touch makes me react in a way I shouldn't feel for my best friend, I push the thought aside.

I run my fingers through his soft silky hair, Turning my attention to the TV.

After the movie finishes, We tidy up the living room and make our way to my bedroom to go relax.

"Can I quickly shower?" Ashton asks me, grabbing a towel and his shower gel from my wardrobe. I nod, smiling. He makes his way into my bathroom.

I plop on the bed, sighing in content.

I hear the shower turning on and it takes me a lot of strength not to just walk in there and get in the shower with him, I really need to get a hold of my hormones, it's beginning to take over my life.

I quickly change into a pair of short shorts and one of Ashton's t-shirts he keeps here.

I hear the shower come to a stop, and Ashton walks out in seconds.

I fidget uncomfortably as I stare at Ashton. He's only in a towel which is around his lower waist, which leaves half of his body exposed, Water is dripping down his chest and his hair is soaking wet but still looks amazing. I bite down on my lip.

Normally, I never react to this, but after the beach house, I react to any little thing he does and it's driving to insane.

He leans against the door, arching an eyebrow cockily. "like what you see, El?"

I snap out of my daydream and look away. "Fuck off, Ash."

He chuckles quietly as he walks into my wardrobe to change. Once he comes out, I realize he's only in boxers and I moan internally. How am I going to get through the night?

He comes over to the bed and lays his head in my lap. I smile, my hands instantly going to his hair and playing with his hair, I run my fingers through his hair as if my fingers are a brush.

"Baby?" Ashton says softly, making my heart skip a beat.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry about everything, especially the beach house."

I shake my head. I don't want him to be sorry, I want him to be glad it happened.. But obviously he's not glad

"Don't be. Me and you are good."

He smiles, grabbing my hand, entwining our fingers. "Did you hear about Ashley and Ryder? They are together again."

My eyes widen, squeezing his hand. "No way? What about Jeremy?"

"Ashley and Jer decided to be friends, she has feelings for Ryder and Jer still has feelings for his ex, Sarah."

I knew that Ashley and Ryder would soon find their way back together. It was a matter of time.

"Are you going to Paul's party tomorrow?" I ask Ashton, looking down at him.

"Yeah, come with me? Ashley and Ryder are going too, and Kyle is taking Emma I think. So you guys could get ready together?"

I sigh as much as I wanted to have a quiet night in, I personally didn't want Ashton to go alone, God! I'm such a physco!

"Sure, I'll come."

Little did I know I would end up regretting it...