Chapter Two

A/N:
Ashtons car at the side

I groaned as Ashton kept on shaking me trying to wake me up. "Go away, Ash!" This happens a lot. We always stay at each others houses' and we end up staying up so late and one of us end up not wanting to get up for school. Normal routine.

Currently, We are both at my house in bed. I was enjoying my sleep until someone ruins that peaceful sleep, and that someone is Ashton.

"GET UP! WE HAVE SCHOOL!" He screams in my ear, Chuckling to himself. He knows how to annoy me. I grab a pillow from under my head and smack him across the head with the pillow. "Can you get anymore annoying?" I sit up rubbing my sleepy eyes, I don't mind him seeing me in the morning, He's seen me looking uglier than this, We were best friends. We have been for nearly my whole life.

"Hmm, Probably." He smirks his bad boy signature smirk, Which all the girls fall for, so typical, it makes me roll my eyes at how some naive girls in my school are, they know what he's like. Ashton doesn't really get me involved in his sex life because he knows it makes me angry on how he treats the girls so he keeps it to himself but I know just how much a player is, he doesn't need to tell me, I already know.

You know that saying "girls find out everything" that's literally me, it makes me laugh how he thinks I don't know what he's up too. But I'm not bothered as long as it doesn't come in between our friendship.

All the girls fall for his witty charm, and his body, They all swoon over his shaggy brown/blonde hair, and his killer blue eyes and his button nose. His features don't match his badboy ways. Yes, He's the player in our High School, it does bother me that I'm known as "The Badboys Girl" which is super annoying because not many guy ever come near me because they are too afraid of what Ashton would do to them. Which is stupid, really.

Ashton is pretty protective over me, he's like a big brother.

I grab my clothes for today that I laid out last night ready for today and go into my en suite, Ashton' and I have very rich upper class parents but neither of our parents are snobby at all.

I change into my white tank top and leggings with my blue converse with a cardigan over the top, topping it off with some bling, Sliding on my Michael Kors watch with " E & A" engraved on the back, Ashton got me this watch for my 16th birthday. I run my finger lightly over it, Smiling at the memory. Ashton always spoils me on birthdays and christmas'.

I quickly let my hair down from the bun I put in the last night, and run a brush through my blonde hair, Putting on light make up. I walk out, Seeing Ashton all dressed and ready to go. I grab my back and phone and walk out towards his Buick Regal, which he still won't let me drive. I roll my eyes, Getting in the car. "Why can't I drive Ana for a change?" I turn to pout at him. He nicknamed his car Ana and said she was the love of his life. He gasped, looking at me as if I told him I put a bomb in his car as he rubs  dash board lovingly. "You'd hurt my baby."

I roll my eyes. "I would not! I'm a good driver! You're so sexist. I hate you!"

He smirks knowing I don't mean it, Pulling out of my driveway, Driving towards our High School. He always drives me. Every day, I don't even need my car because I never even use it. Ashton is my driver, pretty much. "You love me." He glances over to me, Poking my side. "Keep your eyes on the road before you end up putting Ana in a ditch."

He pulls into an empty space, Hopping out of the car. "I would never crash my baby."

"You care more about a car than your best friend, How lovely." I scoff, pouting slightly, whilst he swings his arm over my shoulder. "Never. Come to Kyles party tonight? Please!" I knew he would ask me this sooner or later, he loves to party and I would rather stay at home watching movies all night.