Chapter One

---ELLIES POV---

Ashton groans loudly. "Ellie, We always watch this movie, it's getting boring!" He throws his hands in the air. I roll my eyes.

I personally think A Walk To Remember is the best movie out there.

Yes, I always watch it. But it makes me happy. I love the way its made. He stuck by her until the very end, and I think thats how a guy should treat his girl. He always made sure everyone knew she was his. Its so romantic.

Me and Ashton are currently sitting on his queen sized bed, Stuffing my face with popcorn, Ashtons room is a typical boys room, Dark blue walls, Pizza and take out boxes everywhere and his clothes scattered all over the floor.

"Shut up, Ashton. Its so romantic!" I gush over the movie.

"No, it's soppy and so unrealistic. I don't get how you like all that shit. Its not like it will happen to you."

I frown, slightly hurt. I want a romance, I'm not interested in having casual sex, I want my first time to be special and with someone I love and trust, it's not like I want big grand gestures just simple and sweet gestures.  Like flowers or sneaking in their house and just sit up talking all night, however, I would never tell my best friend that.

As you can probably tell, Me and Ashton are so different. But I think that's why we're best friends. We both have different lifestyles.. Which is very hard sometimes, I don't agree how he treats girls, he has never had a girlfriend before, however, I'm more a relationship type, see? Totally opposites, but it makes it all the more fun..

-----------------------------------
A/N

This is just a preview.

Let me know what you think.

And I will maybe carry on with this story.