Chapter Sixteen

Ashtons eyes widen, Looking at me. "What are you doing here?!"

I growl, Facing Mason. "You used me!"

Mason chuckles harshly. "It was all to get at my brother here, Sorry sweetheart but you're not my type. Whereas, your girlfriend, Ashley. Mmm, she's my type. Put a good word in for me."

I give him a disgusted look. I turn to Ashton. "What? Can you please explain how this creep is your brother."

"Lets go somewhere else to talk then.." Ashton grabs my hand gently, Tugging me along.

"Speak. Now." I cross my arms. 

Ashton explains how him and Mason are twins, which was hard to picture because they are so different. He explains how Mason got put up for adoption once they were born as his mother couldn't afford to have twins, Ashton only found out that Mason was his brother a couple years ago, and once Mason knew he was brothers with Ashton he hated him because Ashton was the one who wasn't adopted. Ashton guessed it was jealousy.

"Mason has a bad life at home with his adopted parents, Mom and Mason have spend so much time together lately, and now she wants him to move in, Hes an angel around mom. And I didnt want you to date such a jerk."

I try to get my head around all this news. Its hard to believe because Ashton normally tells me everything and is so open to everyone.  Mason was pretending to like me to piss of Ashton, I felt hurt that I got used like that..

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone."

"Whos Julie?" I bite down on my lip.

"Shes a girl who was dating Mason and then uh, I slept with her. Also another reason why he hates me. He really 'loved' Julie. She wasnt anything special, to be honest."

I roll my eyes. I wonder if he says that about me? "Bit harsh."

He grabs my hand, Pulling me towards him. "It was a mistake, Unlike with you it wasnt, Because I actually care for you, Believe it or not.."

--------------

This is very short, I know I have been super busy later.

Read my latest book. 'BABY DADDY.'