Chapter Thirteen

My eyes widen at Ryders idea. "No! No way!"

Ryder suggests that me and Ryder should pretend to "get together" to make Ashley and Ashton jealous. He is 100% certain I like him. I guess I do have feelings for my best friend. But I don't want to admit that.  He only sees me as his nerdy best friend.

"Oh, Come on! It'll be fun!" Ryder begs excitedly.

I roll my eyes, considering his offer. Should I? It could be worth a shot, although he's with Kim, Well, I'm not sure anymore, after last night, I blush, thinking about it.

"Fine. Lets do it."

After we eat, We walk back to the beach house, Ryder stops me at the door. He entwines our fingers. I laugh quietly. Walking in the living room. Everyone turns to face and small gasps come from certain people's mouth when they notice us holding hands. Ashton looks up at me, Frowning. He looks angry and upset, I can't really pin point the most obvious one. 

Ashley doesn't look to happy, either. I feel bad, because she's one of my best friends. She keeps glaring at us both, As we sit down.

Its awfully silent, until Jeremy the peacemaker breaks the horrible awkward vibe. "So, whats the plan tonight? Should we go to Alex's party?" Alex is a boy we met last night and after a chat, He invited us to his house party tonight.

"Yeah, I'm keen for that. " I smile. "What does everyone want for lunch?"

Emma grins, She's obviously hungry. "Mm, Chicken Stir Fry."

I grin back, excitedly. "Yes! Is everyone okay with that?"

I knew that Ashton didn't like Stir Fry. "I'll put pizza in the oven for you, Ashton." I get up walking into the kitchen, I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around seeing Ashton. I grab all the ingredients whilst he leans against the door, He looks very angry.  I bite my lip,  this silence is killing me.

I begin chopping up all stir fry ingredients. 

"What was that?" Ashton growls. I smirk, my back to him so he couldn't see how satisfied smirk, I act innocent. "What was what?"

"You and Ryder, Don't play dumb with me, Ellie."

"I guess we are seeing each other." I bite my lip, not knowing how he will react to that.

Ashton laughs harshly. "What is with you? You have changed so much. I don't even recognise you, unbelievable."

I gasp quietly. Ashton stalks out the room. I drop the knife. I follow him, Grabbing his arm before he exited the living room. "What the fuck?!" Everyones eyes turn to us. "I have changed! Says the one who made out with our ex fucking best friend,  who has tortured me for years, now that, is changing. I have not changed one bit! You clearly didn't know me well enough!" I scream.

He rolls his eyes. "I said sorry! What do you expect me to do? Get on my knees and beg for your forgiveness. I already feel so guilty about that! But you weren't saying all this last night when you were fucking me."

Everyones eyes widen, I slap his chest, Shoving past him, Running upstairs into bedroom, Slamming door.

He has no right to be like that to me.

I hate Ashton Leeroy.

I hate him.