Chapter Twelve

After I have explained to Ryder about the whole incident, We are at the top of the hill. Ryder stayed quiet throughout my whole explanation.

"Do you like him?"

"No. He's my best friend."

"Are you sure?" Ryder smirks.

"100%." I bite my lip. "Can we cliff jump?"

"You wouldn't, You would be too scared." He smirks, Leaning against a tree.

This makes me want to do it even more, I'm fed up with people thinking I'm weak and doubting me.

I pull off my shorts and crop top. "Meet you down there, Pretty boy."

He gapes at me, Realising that I'm 100% serious. I throw him a kiss, Taking a head start, Jumping off the cliff, I scream loudly, Feeling the air blowing my ponytail. I hold my breath, Feeling myself hit the water, I gasp coming up for air. I grin, that was so fun! I brush the strand of my hair off my face. I look up, Seeing Ryder diving down. I laugh as he hits the water coming up for air, also.

"I told you I would do it. Never doubt me." I giggle, shoving his chest.

He splashes me. I gasp, wiping the water of my face, I look up, enjoying the sun beaming down on us. "I'm loving this weather."

He grins widely at me. "Yeah, me too. Lets swim back to shore and we can get our clothes back."

I nod, Jumping on his back. "Swim!" I giggle loudly. I can basically feel him roll his eyes at me, whilst he chuckles softly, Swimming towards the shore. Once we get there, We get out of the water, Walking up the hill again.

"So, what's your opinion on Jeremy?" I hesitantly ask him, Biting on my lip nervously. This is a touchy subject.

He smiles. "He's a nice guy, I have nothing against him." Ryder has always been mature about some situations. He won't judge someone if he doesn't know them.

I nod. "Yeah he isnt too bad." Once we get at the top of the hill we are partly dry. I slip my shorts over my long tan legs and pull my crop top over my head. We head down the hill, Deciding that we were both hungry and walking in the small local cafe.

We take our seats. I grab a menu, Scanning the menu, biting on my lip softly.

The waitress comes over, I look up at her, She looks at least seventeen, She had black hair which is tied up in a tight ponytail. She smiles at me. "Can I take both of your orders?"

"Can I get the pancakes with the syrup and hot melted chocolate with the tub of ice cream at side, please. Oh, and a chocolate milkshake." I reply, smiling back at her. I know they won't be as good as Maggies Bakery, but it's worth a try.

Ryder orders a ham and cheese panini and a glass of water. She smiles, kindly, Walking away.

She comes back with our drinks quickly, she places them on the table, I thank her, Having a sip of my milkshake, yeah it's not Maggies.

"So, I have an idea for you." Ryder smirks at me.

I raise my eyebrow at him curiously

____________

Question: what do you think Ryder "idea" is?

1k views on this story! Thank you to everyone who has stuck by and commented throughout.

So thankful to everyone who has read, commented and voted!!!