020 your power

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 🝆
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

Naoko had allowed herself a few moments hesitation before resigning herself to watch the match between her brother and Midoriya

Kirishima, after his match, joined the class in the stands and sat on her left side while Bakugo stayed on her right, subtly leant toward her after Kirishima spouted something about keeping her warm during the next fight.

"And now for the next round of the sports festival! Both competitors are at the top of their class! And the world ain't big enough for the both of them! Midoriya vs. Todoroki!"

Naoko cuddled deeper into Mina's jacket that she let her borrow earlier, and sank further into her seat.

"Start!"

Immediately, Shoto sent forth a large wave of ice, only for it to be shattered as Midoriya used a flick of his fingers, enhanced by his strength quirk (Naoko, by the way, was still convinced that the freckled boy is All Might's secret son).

The impact sent cold air into the crowd, eliciting yells and complaints about the temperature while Kirishima and Bakugo both felt shivers rack their spines.

Kirishima turned to Naoko, worried, "Are you sure you don't want to sit inside? There's TVs inside that are showing the fight! Isn't it too cold?"

Naoko waited a moment for her chattering teeth and trembling shoulders to calm, "I... I can use this as- as practice."

Kirishima looked at her confused, then looked up at Bakugo to see if he knew what she was going on about. Bakugo clicked his tongue, and scooted closer to Naoko, knowing his body heat was a bit more prominent than a lot of peoples'.

"If she beats Four Eyes, she has to fight Icyhot," Bakugo explained, "I guess if she can get used to the cold now, it'd help with her fight."

Naoko nodded at Bakugo's explanation, but still added on to it with an embarrassed laugh, "Or it could just put me out of commission before my match even starts."

Present Mic called out loudly about how Midoriya smashed Shoto's ice, the announcement stealing Naoko's attention so she couldn't dodge Bakugo's elbow as it bonked her in the head. She went to glare at him, only to come face to face with him watching the fight intently, leading her to huff and lean toward Kirishima.

The blond sent her a nasty side eye, which, despite the fierceness behind it, did nothing to deter Naoko from sticking her tongue out at him.

The two competitors in the arena went back and forth for a few minutes, Shoto sending waves of ice that made Naoko fold in on herself, and Midoriya shattering them with controlled hits.

Kirishima seemed to have a realization, apparent in the way he suddenly perked up and leaned in front of Naoko, "Hey, Bakugo, I just remembered I'm fighting you next, huh?"