039 life and death

🝆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 🝆
𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

"Everyone! Two villains have invaded the area! It's possible there are still more lurking in the shadows

"Everyone! Two villains have invaded the area! It's possible there are still more lurking in the shadows. Those who are able, head immediately to the facility. If you should come face to face with the enemy, do not engage them in combat - Continue your retreat!"

Aizawa froze, tired eyes widened to a near unrecognizable state. Without wasting a second, he scrambled to leave the temporary classroom, calling out to Vlad King.

"Keep an eye on things here - I've got to go protect the students that are still out there," The man burst through the door, turning sharply before running down the hall to the exit, grumbling to himself frustratedly, "They weren't supposed to be able to find this place..."

His mind was clouded, vision tunneled, and all Aizawa could think about was finding his students safe. They needed to be safe.

The teacher stepped outside, the cool night air that bombarded his face juxtaposed by the huge tendrils of black smoke that rose above the trees, obscuring the stars from view, "This isn't good..."

Before the man could take another step, a deep voice sounded out from his left, "Your worrying got the best of you. That was a sloppy move, Eraserhead."

Aizawa glanced to his left to see a black haired man covered in scars holding out his hand in front of him. Before Aizawa could act, or so much as yell for Vlad King, the man released a barrage of fire, the cerulean flames tall enough to tower over the building.

"Keep your pro hero friends out of our way," the villain rasped as the flames died out, "You're not the ones we've come here for."

🝆 🜂 🝆

At the starting line of the test of courage, a few students alongside Mandalay and Tiger, stood face to face with a couple of villains. A lizard-like man called out, his arms lifted to his sides enthusiastically as he spoke.

"Greetings UA! We are the League of Villains' first strike team!"

A few of the students gaped and gasped, faltering and moving away in apprehension before the villains continued. This time, the tall woman with a large wrapped object pressed into the downed Pixie Bob, spoke.

"It'd be an awful shame if my hand slipped and accidentally crushed this pretty little head, wouldn't it? Feel free to share your thoughts on the matt-"

Tiger cut the woman off with a loud growl, "Over my dead body, you shit!"

The lizard man spoke up again, "Woah, woah, Mag... Hold your horses. You too, Tiger, chill out... The right over life and death is all decided by the word of Stain."

Iida seized up from where he stood with his classmates, mumbling to himself, "Stain! Is he the one who's behind these guys?"

The lizard went on about Stain, introducing himself as Spinner. He unwrapped his weapon, a large contraption that appeared to be a ton of blades buckled together. He and Tiger argued loudly about Pixie Bob, before Mandalay cut in to send the students away.